<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lianne Meen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lian-19/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lian-19/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lianne Meen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 19:31:48 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf32d35d6f959fae602c474145f0671c</guid>
				<title>Lianne Meen posted an update: Hi! I've just had my consultation with Dr. Giannas recently [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1517630/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jun 2022 14:32:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I&#8217;ve just had my consultation with Dr. Giannas recently for breast enlargement,  any one on here have any feedback for him? Thanks I  advance x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">808410d585f75416b70344d4eaa2e748</guid>
				<title>Lianne Meen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1517629/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jun 2022 14:30:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e984c48e6cfd06ed8d4db06c92e32238</guid>
				<title>Lianne Meen became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1517625/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jun 2022 14:25:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/128 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 22:02:58 by W3 Total Cache
-->