<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lil | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lilbil/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lilbil/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lil.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 06:19:07 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2d862bec59326250cc2e1b104b59fc7</guid>
				<title>Lil and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1131066/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Mar 2017 00:30:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d8fad112b2ff88c761b1b7d7d8d2f74</guid>
				<title>Lil and Adelle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1121263/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Feb 2017 06:53:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb83ead7e1ad2ba93ac1b026cf26f76e</guid>
				<title>Lil and Hayley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1121144/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2017 21:39:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89203ad4915b858a40a5f73695dc7742</guid>
				<title>Lil replied to the topic First consultation in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-consultation-34/#post-966595</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2017 20:12:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ladies / Gents,  I might be having my PC this Friday in Birmingham or next Fri . I&#8217;ve wanted this for about 10 years and I&#8217;ve gone completely blank on what I should be asking or doing :-/ Any tips would be so appreciated? I hope you&#8217;re all happy &amp; recovering! 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">701cb70c80ed0327aa39321f27fbde3a</guid>
				<title>Lil replied to the topic First consultation in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-consultation-34/#post-966595</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2017 20:12:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ladies / Gents,  I might be having my PC this Friday in Birmingham or next Fri . I&#8217;ve wanted this for about 10 years and I&#8217;ve gone completely blank on what I should be asking or doing :-/ Any tips would be so appreciated.  Tips? I hope you&#8217;re all happy &amp; recovering! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb3771ac05840f47d887080ea358e7b4</guid>
				<title>Lil became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1115531/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:22:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/165 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 09:32:36 by W3 Total Cache
-->