<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Potts Sellers | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lilystar08/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lilystar08/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Potts Sellers.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 06:37:03 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1837af9a70730a7a8b60cca15e26f262</guid>
				<title>Potts Sellers posted an update: Associations involving IGF-I or IGFBP-3, tested with a brand [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1645077/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2023 17:15:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Associations involving IGF-I or IGFBP-3, tested with a brand new electrochemiluminescence immunoassay, and the predictors BMI and also Dvds ended up approximated utilizing ordered straight line modeling. Throughout start, overweight young children experienced up to One SD score (SDS) larger suggest predicted IGF-I valuations, converging with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1645077"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1645077/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85a759c944cbb84c76a65ef0f2866aa1</guid>
				<title>Potts Sellers became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1644794/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Oct 2023 16:55:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/125 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 07:58:57 by W3 Total Cache
-->