<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | lisamarie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lisabrown88/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lisabrown88/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for lisamarie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:04:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4c063e5007f94ce31dbd3f2708ad00c</guid>
				<title>lisabrown88 posted an update in the group Mr. Chantarasak girls!!!: p.s, I have closed/deleted nearly all my account so I wont [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/131918/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Jan 2012 11:55:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>p.s, I have closed/deleted nearly all my account so I wont be accepting friends (this is because I very rarely come on here and I dont have any pics for people to see anyway) however feel free to PM me and I will see the notification on my emals, which I check daily. xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb7239cbab4017b1f5ebddb5ba96079f</guid>
				<title>lisabrown88 posted an update in the group Mr. Chantarasak girls!!!: Lots of bad press so..... here is my thoughts on Mr C.
(and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/131917/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Jan 2012 11:53:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lots of bad press so&#8230;.. here is my thoughts on Mr C.<br />
(and remember u v rarely hear the happy storys! Think of how many procedures the surgeons have done 1000&#8217;s and 1000&#8217;s so the percentage of bad ones is very low, we just happen to hear about them) xx<br />
Hi girls been reading through the posts on here I rarely come on now, I am 3months PO.<br />
410cc&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-131917"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/131917/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8097fa26b9b07923eec29d826ab28692</guid>
				<title>lisabrown88 joined the group Mr. Chantarasak girls!!!</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/131916/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Jan 2012 11:52:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/128 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 02:12:20 by W3 Total Cache
-->