<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lisa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lisamarie2021/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lisamarie2021/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lisa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cdef7ec818e91b085024ca5ba1c9224</guid>
				<title>Lisa replied to the topic 32a to 255cc teardrop unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-to-255cc-teardrop-unders/#post-1322452</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2021 04:50:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found the rice sizers very helpful I tried them on with dresses and tops to check the size out! Good luck x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfdef9d5cdb680e8cf8b902a201bbbd2</guid>
				<title>Lisa replied to the topic Enlargement on already larger boobs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/enlargement-on-already-larger-boobs/#post-1322450</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2021 04:46:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have just posted on another forum regarding the same thing. I had my surgery yesterday I was a 32 c and used to be a 32dd I was told by one surgeon that one needed a lift and one that never mentioned it. I went with the one that didn’t mention it and am delighted with my results. I had 350cc partially under the muscle I am really glad I d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1500337"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/enlargement-on-already-larger-boobs/#post-1322450" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">450c9aa1af26c1629e55b74b141cebf4</guid>
				<title>Lisa replied to the topic Mr netri uplift 350cc? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-netri-uplift-350cc/#post-1322449</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2021 04:42:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had my surgery yesterday I was also a 32c The largest my surgeon wanted to go was 350cc due to being small framed. From what I have seen when I was allowed a look I love them! I bought. A 34dd sports bra which no way near fits I am not sure what size I actually will be but will keep you informed if that would be helpful. Good luck with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1500336"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-netri-uplift-350cc/#post-1322449" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4005d3ac7f8f6b6798f7ab2a60c8aea</guid>
				<title>Lisa replied to the topic Do you think I need a lift? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-you-think-i-need-a-lift/#post-1322448</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2021 04:38:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry so many autocorrects here I’m so tired and on painkillers hope it makes sense as can’t edit x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a81541a52a6b7c59c6d7a785da947226</guid>
				<title>Lisa replied to the topic Do you think I need a lift? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-you-think-i-need-a-lift/#post-1322447</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2021 04:37:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would really like to share my experience as it may be helpful to you. I had very similar breast to you with some slight drooping I am 10 stone, size of 10 and have one child who I didn’t breastfeed I am 35 I wasn’t able to go with MYA as I can’t travel to London so I wine local. I selected two surgeons who I liked the work of. Although it was e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1500334"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-you-think-i-need-a-lift/#post-1322447" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3de1bcbcecf774c03dc7635217fcd4f3</guid>
				<title>Lisa became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1498703/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jan 2021 16:31:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/149 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 01:54:03 by W3 Total Cache
-->