<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lisamichelle | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lisamichelle89/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lisamichelle89/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lisamichelle.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1edaef056642efe0a718e6c9cf8bf456</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle and Chloe perry are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1064309/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Aug 2016 17:56:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78860022c960cf8465abc838ad48de74</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1023788/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Mar 2016 07:44:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b97306330ece10a28d524d2d99203f6</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Anyone have just a bump removed????? in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-have-just-a-bump-removed/#post-904124</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Mar 2016 07:41:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have the opposite trouble, I wanted bump gone and tip lifting slightly, seems my tip is the same still, but I&#8217;m sooo pleased the hump is no more I&#8217;m really pleased I did it!<br />
I had closed too and my nostrils look uneven but it&#8217;s all down to swelling it can take 6 months for everything to settle back down xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">090337d33299b4b1672565808d929958</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Instagram blog in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/instagram-blog/#post-903024</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Mar 2016 20:47:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ohh ill follow- I had surgery with frati last week my insta is @myrhinodiary xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">178f2a78c57091ca025b93c701111133</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle started the topic Difference to tip in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/difference-to-tip/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Mar 2016 10:16:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi!<br />
So I&#8217;m a bit worried that there isn&#8217;t going to be any change to my top, I wanted the hump gone, slight scoop and tip lifted slightly. Many posts i read the tips appear lifted too much and then drop so if anything i was expecting to feel a little piggy at this point, but to me it just looks the same??? Anyone else felt like this? I&#8217;m 3 days PO</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f0fabcc39a24748c209bd0a9e59e6fa</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle started the topic Closed rhino dr frati POD2 in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhino-dr-frati-pod2/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Mar 2016 14:16:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls!<br />
Well it&#8217;s done! I&#8217;m 2 days post op and I&#8217;m really feeling fine I&#8217;ve barely had any pain. My whole face is very very swollen but my bruising isn&#8217;t too bad really.<br />
The first night in hospital was impossible to sleep with the packing still in my nose but they took that out yesterday and I slept fine last night considering. The main thing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1019410"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhino-dr-frati-pod2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a923be3507dcad4513ba2a67940afd2d</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic terrible skin! in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/terrible-skin/#post-900942</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Mar 2016 14:08:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Glad I&#8217;m not the only one my face is soo oily all the time since my op 2 days ago especially my forehead and eyes I can&#8217;t wait to wash my face properly! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fdb67601e67e9e268312dc9eb2928da3</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle started the topic Noses on Instagram in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/noses-on-instagram/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Feb 2016 22:17:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls<br />
I&#8217;ve found it so interesting following people&#8217;s rhino journeys on Instagram I&#8217;ve set my own up, I&#8217;m a week away from surgery and I would love to follow your accounts see some of your photos if any of you have set a page up!<br />
Insta- myrhinodiary </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fdd9fbd789a1ef7f35986b671fbd038b</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1015676/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Feb 2016 22:14:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4c3622b34f4b34ea7c8600191d805c2</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1015674/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Feb 2016 22:12:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c4ec57e8830ede079fbb6997abe1b9e</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Rhinoplasty with Mr Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rhinoplasty-with-mr-frati/#post-898307</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Feb 2016 22:10:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi!<br />
I was just as worried but I found so many positive reviews too and so many amazing before and afters I decided to book and I&#8217;m having mine next Sunday. I did lots of research and no surgeon has 100% positive reviews, you&#8217;ve just got to trust your in good hands, I certainly hope so!<br />
I&#8217;m sure you&#8217;ll find the right surgeon for you 🙂 xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9adc37192cc18ae2b528d777bea416a8</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle started the topic Running / gym in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/running-gym/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2016 14:00:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,<br />
Just wondering how soon post op did you start exercising again? I usually train 5 nights a week and would like to have as little time off as possible!<br />
Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d0455bdc88a02d347a6f3fb08a368f5</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Frati rhinoplasty bad reviews in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/frati-rhinoplasty-bad-reviews/#post-896021</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Feb 2016 21:13:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw well I&#8217;m sure it&#8217;s worth it. I can&#8217;t wait! 2 weeks to go. How long did you have off work? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc1b2d937a33370a56e0c1bf98a3ffb3</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Dr frati my hero 4 weeks PO closed rhino and BA in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-my-hero-4-weeks-po-closed-rhino-and-ba/#post-896020</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Feb 2016 21:12:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Of your nose I mean 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef34c8f524f9f8ebffdf006b040c1fc1</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Dr frati my hero 4 weeks PO closed rhino and BA in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-my-hero-4-weeks-po-closed-rhino-and-ba/#post-896019</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Feb 2016 21:11:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow glad your so happy! can&#8217;t wait &#8211; 2 weeks to go for me! do you have any photos you don&#8217;t mind sharing Hun? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0941045fe88af9fed96644e972e5869a</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle and Lianne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1010453/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 14:28:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af6c77d74a2f9437fa80494da0ae24fb</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Frati rhinoplasty bad reviews in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/frati-rhinoplasty-bad-reviews/#post-893159</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2016 14:25:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh great! Are you doing ok? How was the healing? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc90089905765913699acc27b8f2b4eb</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Frati rhinoplasty bad reviews in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/frati-rhinoplasty-bad-reviews/#post-891860</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2016 18:29:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Joanne,<br />
I&#8217;ve read more good than bad and I&#8217;ve talked to a couple of his past patients that put me at ease, also look at @rhinxplasty on Instagram, her nose is perfect and that&#8217;s his patient. I&#8217;ve booked with him for 28th feb xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">673b0e083f91b313d14ac5670dd80e25</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Overnight stay in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overnight-stay-15/#post-891276</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2016 15:54:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls however Mr frati has confirmed he wants me to stay 🙁 oh well! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">291febcc3ff566c49a943ee38a5893ab</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Closed Rhino all done with Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhino-all-done-with-frati/#post-891111</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2016 07:26:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I&#8217;ve got my closed rhinoplasty with frati next month so excited but really nervous about the result hope it turns out as I have in my mind! How are you all getting on &amp; how long did you have off work? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd56baa2457f3f7584c1ae61f93816cb</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Frati rhinoplasty bad reviews in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/frati-rhinoplasty-bad-reviews/#post-890821</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jan 2016 08:46:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m sorry to hear your not happy! This is the same problem I keep seeing people post. I&#8217;ll speak to my PC today, maybe ask about seeing DR Andrea for a consultation<br />
Hope everything heals well and your happy with the final result! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9387918c8bb13d715ec8e32d3955fa50</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Overnight stay in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overnight-stay-15/#post-890800</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jan 2016 07:15:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s great thank you for that, I&#8217;ve never even thought to question it but if it&#8217;s that much extra I&#8217;ll definitely be opting to leave that day, We live around an hour away so it should be fine I hope! Thanks 🙂<br />
All the best for your op! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e14160eb707901342c26373d5c43235</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle started the topic Frati rhinoplasty bad reviews in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/frati-rhinoplasty-bad-reviews/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2016 20:46:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi!<br />
I am due to pay my deposit and book my surgery tomorrow for feb but I&#8217;m having a huge panic as I&#8217;m seeing more and more bad reviews for frati&#8217;s rhinoplastys. Originally i was having BA and Rhino with him but now it&#8217;s just my nose, it seems he has nothing but good reviews for boobs but lots of bad for noses.<br />
Really thinking should I look at&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1004910"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/frati-rhinoplasty-bad-reviews/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f81f94f0ae201337828ba60591575195</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle started the topic Overnight stay in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overnight-stay-15/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2016 20:17:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello ladies,<br />
Just curious about the overnight stay in hospital. Whenever I&#8217;ve discussed price with my PC she always States &#8220;rhinoplasty and overnight stay&#8221;&#8216; so I presume I&#8217;m paying separately for this and it&#8217;s not included in the price of the surgery? Does anyone know if it is absolutely vital to stay the night? Has anyone home home after? I&#8217;d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1004880"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overnight-stay-15/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bf41a6250efa4de515b4ea456bad257</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Advised against BA by Frati - absolutely gutted!help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advised-against-ba-by-frati-absolutely-guttedhelp/#post-890619</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2016 16:16:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s really good to know! Not bad at all!!  X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ca26cd0bb6391313553c38bc86caab6</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1004688/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2016 13:24:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd18f0c9eec54b6e550089ccadef8da1</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic Advised against BA by Frati - absolutely gutted!help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advised-against-ba-by-frati-absolutely-guttedhelp/#post-890569</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2016 13:20:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nestereen your right he is the expert and he knows what he is talking about I&#8217;m just so gutted I may get a second opinion just for piece of mind but he could quite easily have taken my money and I&#8217;d be left with saggy implants a couple of years down the line and worse off. I see so many posts on here about women refusing uplift and having implants&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1004686"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advised-against-ba-by-frati-absolutely-guttedhelp/#post-890569" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee5aa7212a7d08d68afbb95d08f8c5a1</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle started the topic Advised against BA by Frati - absolutely gutted!help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advised-against-ba-by-frati-absolutely-guttedhelp/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2016 09:09:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,<br />
Had my consultation with Dr Frati last night for BA and rhinoplasty, all went well in regards to my nose but after looking at my breasts he advised not to go ahead with the surgery.<br />
Naturally I have been around a C I&#8217;ve been up and down due slightly to weight loss and gain over the years, they have always been quite big for my frame and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1004595"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advised-against-ba-by-frati-absolutely-guttedhelp/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7db8c7b988fd05fe9f9747f8a904ab97</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000796/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jan 2016 21:33:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3d8faebdcb438361ac096bba854b8b1</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle replied to the topic 4 weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-post-op-14/#post-887938</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jan 2016 14:08:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You look great you must be so pleased 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ab09d413d3329f52d9e9126115ca682</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle started the topic Breast implants &#38; rhinoplasty recovery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-implants-rhinoplasty-recovery/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jan 2016 14:04:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies.<br />
I am looking for some advice on the recovery of  a BA and rhinoplasty at the same time.<br />
I am wondering what I can expect and how long you all had off work. My surgery will be on a Sunday and I was thinking of just taking 1 week off, I am desk based so not active.<br />
Any advice would be appreciated I&#8217;m very nervous x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6d6ed20af6fda2c83efda002bfc5884</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle started the topic Runner in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/runner/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:50:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies,<br />
I am looking to have my BA and rhinoplasty in March and i am just looking for some advice with regards to fitness after surgery.<br />
I currently train 5 nights a week and I am just curious how long you left it and how you felt getting back into your usual routines?? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8dd622f7eea8fae82d616cac1afa4aa4</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000463/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:03:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bc285542729bdc878e98fc02d95e5b6</guid>
				<title>Lisamichelle became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/999436/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Jan 2016 07:43:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/276 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 21:35:30 by W3 Total Cache
-->