<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Es | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/littlelady89/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/littlelady89/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Es.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:26:22 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bbbf4c4e578eee3c0708b7aa65ba0c60</guid>
				<title>Es and ZD100 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/740674/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Jul 2014 19:50:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37dfef847ece0c2a5b3991ba1ea85232</guid>
				<title>Es and Maria are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/736012/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jun 2014 08:29:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ffa9913ad4b788aed0be23fad9a0a75</guid>
				<title>Es and Chloe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/734889/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Jun 2014 20:06:43 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad43c3f8bd9db8e4ee9e174000c9fba5</guid>
				<title>Es and Sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/732306/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:14:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">774fd70f018eb85da29e4698460b0ff3</guid>
				<title>Es and Charlene are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/731975/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jun 2014 17:24:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05692c9179e1f5dfd198bbb11f5d3cfc</guid>
				<title>Es and Maria are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/730640/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jun 2014 21:01:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4728b2f4243003913f8dace0e856f673</guid>
				<title>Es posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/713820/#acomment-730600</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:34:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Chloe! Would love to add you! I had 250 &amp; 275 unders yesterday! xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/xxchloee/" rel="nofollow ugc">Chloe</a> posted an update FEW MORE UPDATED PICTURES UPLOADED! 275CC KAZAZZI			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1811b3c62b6249fc4505f2a346968308</guid>
				<title>Es and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/729246/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jun 2014 21:36:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96fd24d05e68ddeea01992ce2b1a6806</guid>
				<title>Es started the topic Pics up - op today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-up-op-today/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jun 2014 21:21:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Piccies are up ladies, Op was today &#8211; was very nauseous when I woke up and for a good few hours after.<br />
250 &amp; 275cc</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">201d5bd6cd47d59bae4aa57d8fadd9d7</guid>
				<title>Es&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/729224/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jun 2014 21:11:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb1af4cd7d5646dd4682937d4c88641b</guid>
				<title>Es started the topic Tomorrow in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tomorrow-36/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:23:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My op is tomorrow!! </p>
<p>I am SO nervous, got a tummy ache that feels like a washing machine!!! AHHHH!!!!!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7a612718ac9f40d665dfe803ebce04c</guid>
				<title>Es and Nicole are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/722009/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jun 2014 13:42:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6995cb93824af81e0197d1c8488a42e4</guid>
				<title>Es posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/721851/#acomment-722003</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jun 2014 13:36:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yep!!! xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/littlelady89/" rel="nofollow ugc">Es</a> posted an update Surgery on the 24th! So nervous!!			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ecc570d72a4b9e8055aafd5a5067443d</guid>
				<title>Es posted an update: Surgery on the 24th! So nervous!!</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/721851/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:59:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Surgery on the 24th! So nervous!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8575c36699256ee9e218f28f0502c93</guid>
				<title>Es&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/721850/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:58:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9ddf6dd0968fb571619a36a2ddb2af7</guid>
				<title>Es posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/717808/#acomment-721849</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:58:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! When are you going in? I am in on Tuesday!!! Nervous too 🙂 x</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/georgia12/" rel="nofollow ugc">Georgia</a> posted an update Getting soo nervous now! 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f6ddc3f39b13355a7849334cb694ca4</guid>
				<title>Es and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/643880/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 May 2014 19:20:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ac22dae6c9a0ec81c7fac1d6b87c7f8</guid>
				<title>Es and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/643617/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 May 2014 17:38:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87f1f3b14b370e553ce3752b0f7ba01a</guid>
				<title>Es and Zoe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/643001/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 May 2014 13:50:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e09204d9b4c5c2557d10604649fefe64</guid>
				<title>Es and Zena are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/642867/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 May 2014 11:58:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac46547aae357b03ac16eee7f9fac550</guid>
				<title>Es replied to the topic Anyone gone A to C? Dr Frati? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-gone-a-to-c-dr-frati/page/2/#post-744107</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 May 2014 10:01:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry for the late reply on this one!<br />
I dont live at home so that is a plus &#8211; I think I might just leave it and see if they notice! </p>
<p>I have rescheduled a consult with Mr Frati about going a bit bigger, I have been reading about girls getting the sizing I am and being disappointed with them being a bit too small &#8211; He only gave me one implant to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-642739"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-gone-a-to-c-dr-frati/page/2/#post-744107" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f629fda1ffb1185f9714b8f0bad073a6</guid>
				<title>Es replied to the topic Anyone gone A to C? Dr Frati? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-gone-a-to-c-dr-frati/#post-743923</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 19:21:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww Good luck!! </p>
<p>I am worried but I think maybe just trust his decision as he will have done it a billion times!<br />
Frati was quite scary I thought! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d5ab23ea323f8ad397d96ef0a86a6d8</guid>
				<title>Es and Nicolle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/641416/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 18:38:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">168deae8a6931274d3e2670cd11741cc</guid>
				<title>Es replied to the topic Pics up!! 5 days post op! Strapping off! Woohoo! ❤️ in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-up-5-days-post-op-strapping-off-woohoo-%e2%9d%a4%ef%b8%8f/page/3/#post-743890</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 18:37:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Im adding! I have Frati in June!! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">395406a080798fccfbe76558d21e503c</guid>
				<title>Es started the topic Anyone gone A to C? Dr Frati? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-gone-a-to-c-dr-frati/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 18:34:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! </p>
<p>I have my surgery booked for the 24th of June and will be getting 250cc to take me to a C cup from an A &#8211; I really want to look natural and reading here is making me think maybe the implant will be too small!! Has anyone had a similar surgery? </p>
<p>And pain wise &#8211; what is it really like 🙁<br />
Also any advice on parents? Im 25 and know they wont&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-641403"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-gone-a-to-c-dr-frati/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9f0c9f5414778c196fdf1c061672c97</guid>
				<title>Es replied to the topic Is this normal......! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-this-normal-34/#post-743882</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 18:30:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhh! This is scary &#8211; How painful on a scale of 1-10 is it really &#8211; I am booked for the 24th of June and now im excited/scared!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c58b5dcb3381274c42e4396b8cdf9ea</guid>
				<title>Es and Rachel Wilson are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/641335/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 17:58:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e6f9db583520496b1a54720409dbbb1</guid>
				<title>Es changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/641203/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 17:08:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fdbca3f018e0454b8d44a6ad67916fb5</guid>
				<title>Es replied to the topic Ideal cup size - C and &#039;natural&#039;  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ideal-cup-size-c-and-natural/#post-743829</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 16:50:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just had my surgeon consultation, i&#8217;m a 32a and very slim, I am only having 250cc to give me a natural C by Dr Frati on the 24th of June! I am very surprised to see all the ladies getting 300cc I am worried mine wont be big enough! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abec3cf519afd091fb723387621a671c</guid>
				<title>Es became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/641153/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 16:46:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/348 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 16:43:12 by W3 Total Cache
-->