<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sasik | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lokasin/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lokasin/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sasik.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 13:43:53 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">157a6ef2caf9986472c13bdd2065ea63</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic Web and software application in the forum Other Categories</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/web-and-software-application/#post-1335803</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Apr 2024 08:39:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What free tools are there to create SCORM-compliant courses? We need something accessible and simple for beginners, but at the same time functional for creating interactive educational content. I would be grateful for recommendations and advice from experienced users!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9065341573d23484742a25f682bae7e</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic Hacks for playing Valorant online in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/hacks-for-playing-valorant-online/#post-1335787</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:28:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, friend! I understand your concerns about using cheats, but let&#8217;s look at it from another perspective. I have personally been using 222 for some time and I can say that it has brought me a lot of benefit and enjoyment from the game, it allows me to better understand the game situation and analyze the movements of opponents, which makes my game&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1663430"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/hacks-for-playing-valorant-online/#post-1335787" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc7fe2ba676c7aa6576b078578d1fa4f</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic How to become a member of the cannabis club? in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/how-to-become-a-member-of-the-cannabis-club/#post-1335646</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:29:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, I see you are discussing cannabis, and I would like to try to open my own club where cannabis will be served for a long time, but this requires a license, where can I get one?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">312fccc5df6a97fa3bf54294f06027fe</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic Hybris development company in the forum Other Categories</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/hybris-development-company/#post-1335050</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Feb 2024 09:03:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, Just yesterday I was in a similar position, I found &#8220;Wirefuture&#8221; to be a great choice for both Hybris development and <a href="https://wirefuture.com/knockoutjs-development" rel="nofollow ugc">hire knockoutjs developers</a>. They excel in providing end-to-end solutions across multiple technologies, including Hybris, and have an experienced team with experience in knockoutjs development. Their reputation for providing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1662443"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/hybris-development-company/#post-1335050" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5229f93fa30eb7dc2a0f4017a5429de</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic Nutritional supplement for muscle growth in the forum Other Categories</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/nutritional-supplement-for-muscle-growth-2/#post-1334469</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2024 12:31:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are you in search of a reliable dietary supplement that can contribute to a swift gain in muscle mass? Consider <a href="https://supplements4muscle.com/en/home/683-hammer-labz-turk-xxl-90-caps.html" rel="nofollow ugc">Hammer Labz TURK XXL</a>  for remarkable training progress suitable for both men and women. This supplement maintains hormonal balance, ensuring its safety for consumption. Therefore, I confidently recommend placing an order for it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09824fc75cb4a9858a38c860305a11c5</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic Video editing services in the forum Other Categories</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/video-editing-services/#post-1334447</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jan 2024 08:49:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>xczxcxcxzcxzczzxcczcx <a href="https://szybkielajki.pl/produkt/instagram-followers/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>instagram followers xzczxcxzczzcx I have been looking for a natural supplement for several weeks and have not been able to find the right option. It was quite by chance that I came across  . It was in this product that I was able to find what I had been looking for for so long. Namely, a combination of mixtures that help&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1661150"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/video-editing-services/#post-1334447" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33d9eed0b3ab28663c105d35b301f6f9</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic Development of Instagram in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/development-of-instagram-2/#post-1334442</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jan 2024 08:46:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello to all Instagram fans! Starting my profile was a real journey, and I decided to share a part of my life that has always fascinated me &#8211; cooking. One of the key challenges when creating my profile was attracting <a href="https://szybkielajki.pl/produkt/instagram-followers/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>instagram followers. I remember how the first likes and comments began to appear with the first post about my favorite dish. Along&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1661149"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/development-of-instagram-2/#post-1334442" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba6e9874a5c0dfcefb75624eb36e3df9</guid>
				<title>Sasik started the topic Nutritional supplement for muscle growth in the forum Other Categories</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/nutritional-supplement-for-muscle-growth/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jan 2024 15:46:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, I really want to gain muscle mass and for this I just need to take special medications, if you have experience, what nutritional supplement that effectively promotes muscle growth can you recommend to me?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4c8cf5b1009777ed2581d5a2ff1a473</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic Development of Instagram in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/development-of-instagram/#post-1334426</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jan 2024 12:32:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello to all Instagram fans! Starting my profile was a real journey, and I decided to share a part of my life that has always fascinated me &#8211; cooking. One of the key challenges when creating my profile was attracting <a href="https://szybkielajki.pl/produkt/instagram-followers/" rel="nofollow ugc">instagram followers</a> . I remember how the first likes and comments began to appear with the first post about my favorite dish. Along&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1661115"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/development-of-instagram/#post-1334426" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8ac5e963a8e8fce401d8f3372f8c3d4</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic PUBG CHEATS in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/pubg-cheats-2/#post-1334192</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2023 12:28:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The main excitement of <a href="https://cosmocheats.com/pubg-cheats-hacks-esp-aimbot-undetected/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>undetected pubg cheats  lies in the quest to find weapons, equipment and resources to stay in the safe zone and attack your opponents at the same time. The map gradually shrinks, forcing players to fight to the death. High quality graphics and realistic atmosphere add uniqueness to each session. Players can choose between&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1660642"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/pubg-cheats-2/#post-1334192" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a6bd06ce1bccf6230108f61f788e1e9</guid>
				<title>Sasik started the topic Pubg cheats in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/pubg-cheats/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Dec 2023 12:21:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What features make undetected PUBG cheats appealing for players, and how does the game’s dynamic combination of weapon acquisition, strategic survival, and evolving gameplay modes contribute to its overall excitement and longevity?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d02829ba52f4e634af2cdad3696ff41b</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic Pubg in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/pubg/#post-1334062</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:52:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The main excitement of <a href="https://cosmocheats.com/pubg-cheats-hacks-esp-aimbot-undetected/" rel="nofollow ugc">undetected pubg cheats</a>  lies in the quest to find weapons, equipment and resources to stay in the safe zone and attack your opponents at the same time. The map gradually shrinks, forcing players to fight to the death. High quality graphics and realistic atmosphere add uniqueness to each session. Players can choose between&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1660343"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/pubg/#post-1334062" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5864646b7c1a0504cd0a24912a894b7</guid>
				<title>Sasik started the topic ¿Podemos convertirnos en ricos apostando en deportes? in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/podemos-convertirnos-en-ricos-apostando-en-deportes/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2023 23:15:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>¿Cuáles son las opciones de apuestas alternativas que encuentras más atractivas en Inkabet Peru en comparación con otras casas de apuestas?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbabf5426019f8887bda85f148d73923</guid>
				<title>Sasik started the topic Apuestas Deportivas in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/apuestas-deportivas/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2023 23:13:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>¡Hola desde 1win Perú! ¿Cómo defines tu experiencia en el emocionante mundo de las apuestas en línea? ¿Qué aspecto te resulta más fascinante en el universo de posibilidades que ofrece 1win Perú, donde estrategia y pasión se entrelazan para crear una experiencia de juego única?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff5e5d67255741f3dfb762ff8c256557</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic Best bookmaker in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/best-bookmaker/#post-1334008</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2023 10:28:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there! It took some time, but I&#8217;ve finally found the greatest sports betting  <a href="https://ggbet.co.uk" rel="nofollow ugc">https://ggbet.co.uk</a>  website. I&#8217;m pleased with the outcome of this website, which was created specifically for sports bettors like me. The odds are constantly competitive, and there is a huge assortment of sports and betting alternatives. Taking a gamble with my money&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1660193"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/best-bookmaker/#post-1334008" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8488289d49f55882c2ad7b7c4cdcad5f</guid>
				<title>Sasik started the topic Hosting in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/hosting/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2023 14:48:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are you unsure whether your server qualifies as a dedicated server or if it falls under a &#8220;semi-dedicated&#8221; category?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11ae2c1b7e472d2219affca0d03fd08b</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic Surfing in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/surfing/#post-1333927</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2023 13:12:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Easy SurfShop is a gateway to the amazing world of wave-chasing adventures, not just a place to visit. Imagine <a href="https://easy-surfshop.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://easy-surfshop.com/</a>  a virtual beach where the newest trends are always at the top of the tide and the sun is always shining on the raddest surf gear. Dive into a world of possibilities where wetsuits are your second skin while you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1660031"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/surfing/#post-1333927" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acbc6a8952b95f53f7575f3a9bbd29e4</guid>
				<title>Sasik replied to the topic Business in 2023 on the Internet? in the forum Finance</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/business-in-2023-on-the-internet/#post-1333923</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2023 10:59:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How does the free version cater to the needs of small businesses, and what additional capabilities are unlocked with HubSpot’s paid plans, especially in terms of marketing automation and advanced reporting?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c10155b9cd30b109c7740bfdc827ca3</guid>
				<title>Sasik became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1660021/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2023 10:31:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/219 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 14:45:53 by W3 Total Cache
-->