<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lola | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lolalo/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lolalo/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lola.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:10:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f88cebcb5e178273975d8dfa1976e1d0</guid>
				<title>Lola replied to the topic Labiaplasty and hoodectomy with Mr ibraheim in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/labiaplasty-and-hoodectomy-with-mr-ibraheim/#post-1015401</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jul 2017 14:09:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,</p>
<p>Firstly thank you so much for posting your experiences because I&#8217;ve been so unsure about some things but this has really helped. </p>
<p>I&#8217;ve had my consultation with Mr Ibraheim and I&#8217;m going to book the surgery tomorrow!</p>
<p>I&#8217;m just wondering how soon after you girls felt you could shave or wax down there?<br />
I&#8217;m just planning ahead as I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1192631"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/labiaplasty-and-hoodectomy-with-mr-ibraheim/#post-1015401" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a17590fd230f767ed1dc47be423fd677</guid>
				<title>Lola&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1192629/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jul 2017 14:08:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30a30c6774ba9604127179e49ca99b3d</guid>
				<title>Lola replied to the topic Labiaplasty with Mr Ibraheim in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/labiaplasty-with-mr-ibraheim/#post-1015399</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jul 2017 14:07:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,</p>
<p>Firstly thank you so much for posting your experiences because I&#8217;ve been so unsure about some things but this has really helped. </p>
<p>I&#8217;ve had my consultation with Mr Ibraheim and I&#8217;m going to book the surgery tomorrow!</p>
<p>I&#8217;m just wondering how soon after you girls felt you could shave or wax down there?<br />
I&#8217;m just planning ahead as I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1192627"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/labiaplasty-with-mr-ibraheim/#post-1015399" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afebf6ab836802ea03b707ae548df20a</guid>
				<title>Lola became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1191876/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:32:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/138 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 14:56:23 by W3 Total Cache
-->