<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Stacey B | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lolamae/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lolamae/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Stacey B.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 19:40:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70a1657057a38229621280c0f50911d8</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic Looking after children and driving in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/looking-after-children-and-driving/#post-1086098</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jan 2018 21:25:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had overs and have an 11 month old. I started driving after day 4 but my car is an automatic. I could pick my little up after day 5 but carefully. And was doing the school and day nursary run after a week. Hope this helps</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b76840a707b9ffa994168dfb68ac7996</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic Children after BA? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/children-after-ba-2/#post-1082704</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jan 2018 20:34:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I’m 11 days post op and have an 11 month old girl. It’s actually not been that bad I had my husband for the first 5 days then just took it slow and steady if I needed to pick her up etc.  I wasn’t in that much pain more discomfort than anything. I can now more or less go about my normal duties. The thought of it is much worse than the reali&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1281980"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/children-after-ba-2/#post-1082704" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21b1407b9ae596f5fda1b07f9b79ee9a</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic Hoping they will even out!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hoping-they-will-even-out/#post-1079919</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 10:41:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If mine end up like yours I will be very happy they look fab !! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9dc6af39526caf68818c7951e2edf7a1</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic Hoping they will even out!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hoping-they-will-even-out/#post-1079909</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 10:25:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Try again</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6458806de754a55249a70b060d768d0f</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic Hoping they will even out!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hoping-they-will-even-out/#post-1079909</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 10:25:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Try again </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bc9f26da3b3d6079150a9b0a0080a24</guid>
				<title>Stacey B started the topic Hoping they will even out!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hoping-they-will-even-out/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2018 10:24:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I had my BA on the 10th jan so I know it’s very early days. I had 375 cc in one that was slightly tubular and 350 cc in other to try and even them out. I’m now really worried that they will look odd forever like I said I know it’s very early days but has anyone ever had a situation like this and did they eventually even out? Yes I know they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1278228"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hoping-they-will-even-out/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64aeaae231cad3d090e0f24942095073</guid>
				<title>Stacey B started the topic 1 DPO FEEL AMAZING!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-dpo-feel-amazing/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jan 2018 11:52:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well I had my BA yesterday at Preston with Mr Gary Traynor and I can honestly say I feel amazing!!! No pain only a bit of discomfort and tightness and everyone at the first trust hospital was great. Mr Traynor was fabulous and I would highly recommend him. 350/375 cc overs can wait to see how they change !!! Excited!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eca283cfad1261d3f02b0c22613c783f</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic ADMISSION TIME 9TH JAN in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-time-9th-jan/#post-1078443</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jan 2018 20:00:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mines 2pm 10th jan Preston!! I also wish it was earlier due to travel back xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfe57ad4f55ed6cefdc154f139f73569</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic Girls booked for jan?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-booked-for-jan/#post-1078436</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jan 2018 19:48:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>10th jan Preston with Mr Traynor OMG!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad9524d2eca3eb60148cc6845dcf0c7f</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic BA then having children in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-then-having-children/#post-1050304</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Oct 2017 20:26:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I can not comment myself as I have waited until after I have had my two children to get a BA but a very close friend who had her BA after her first child then went on to have 2 more said that she wish she would have waited as they now need redoing due to being stretched when her milk came in. She says she will need bigger implants to fill the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1239482"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-then-having-children/#post-1050304" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdcf2014d4b4afe2a46f188445ff2c5d</guid>
				<title>Stacey B&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1233302/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Sep 2017 19:49:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d883815d83effe6a8937bb96c3fd906</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic When can I sleep without a sports bra? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-sleep-without-a-sports-bra/#post-1044833</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2017 18:38:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;m having 350cc in Jan can&#8217;t wait and have been told to wear a bra to bed forever as this can be a reason for implants to displace or flip. 🙁 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4521c579c6cfe55341d2d9fcc06127d</guid>
				<title>Stacey B&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1229830/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Sep 2017 19:18:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">135450a720563e6a84a74441a51c0abf</guid>
				<title>Stacey B started the topic 350 cc overs! What size?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-cc-overs-what-size/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Sep 2017 12:47:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all can I ask a question or have some peoples opinions please!! I&#8217;m a full B cup 34B and I&#8217;m having 350cc overs with Mr Traynor on 10th Jan. What size should that give me post op Many thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e285a0a8dd7e87f677d63a03a766a4c</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic One week pics, strapping off! 350 / 400 CC Partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/one-week-pics-strapping-off-350-400-cc-partials/#post-1041877</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:21:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I heard a great phrase from my surgeon. At the moment they are cousins! You want them to become sisters but they will never be twins!!! You will always have some differences in them. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cc2660bf0e9deecb0ee7aed346c7bd5</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic One week pics, strapping off! 350 / 400 CC Partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/one-week-pics-strapping-off-350-400-cc-partials/#post-1041873</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:19:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for this post ! I also have one tubular breast on my right and a noticeable difference in size with my right  being the smaller one. I&#8217;m booked in with Mr Traynor for the 10th Jan can&#8217;t wait he&#8217;s putting 375cc in my left 350cc in my right overs to try and correct them but also will feel happy with anything better than what I have . Yours&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1228997"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/one-week-pics-strapping-off-350-400-cc-partials/#post-1041873" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f842f15ad539ea6ab641e1cf42e24484</guid>
				<title>Stacey B changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1227984/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Sep 2017 20:51:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77bc531f619b756f35acd2bc85d28601</guid>
				<title>Stacey B replied to the topic Hopefully this is my time! Anyone been to Newcastle clinic?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hopefully-this-is-my-time-anyone-been-to-newcastle-clinic/#post-1041052</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Sep 2017 20:49:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;m at Newcastle and have seen Julie. She is fantastic and very approachable. I&#8217;m all booked in for the 10th Jan with Mr Traynor who again was fab and was very clear and straight talking which was great as I knew exactly what was going to happen and why. I was offered a few sizes but went with 375 in one and 350 overs. I&#8217;m quite hippy so he&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1227982"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hopefully-this-is-my-time-anyone-been-to-newcastle-clinic/#post-1041052" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7faa53e05bffa0d1bebdf1d59c070df8</guid>
				<title>Stacey B became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1226861/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Sep 2017 18:48:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/201 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 21:43:52 by W3 Total Cache
-->