<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | laura | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lolasofia/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lolasofia/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 06:19:07 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">425517ff2166c2a3b9a11ecbc655a58f</guid>
				<title>laura replied to the topic Infected? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/infected-3/#post-876285</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 21:44:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am now soo scared&#8230; Taking my strapping off tomorrow morning&#8230;<br />
Hopefully everything will be OK&#8230;. Hope the infection disappears quickly Lindsey and that your skin heals well Jessica.<br />
X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e63f70178435653a33f34f0739292d9</guid>
				<title>laura replied to the topic Strapping finally off! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-finally-off-2/#post-875522</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 15:09:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking fab Jay!!! You must be so pleased with them already. Taking my strapping off on Friday. At the moment I am wearing my Macon bra all day on top of it as it gives me more support.<br />
I hope mine look as good as yours!<br />
x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41d0f39bf004dce57e7e2bfe6de08211</guid>
				<title>laura and Jay are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/982898/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Oct 2015 21:22:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a78fb06ed374659c53d283853de28f55</guid>
				<title>laura&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/982893/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Oct 2015 21:13:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">179fdf4b3c6ad6125b633bf755b2f8c3</guid>
				<title>laura replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/implants-have-not-been-ordered-absolutely-devastated/#post-875158</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Oct 2015 14:17:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Poor you&#8230;hope you can get it done today! Keep us post it. Good luck!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0498657353490f94ddf14089fdb057b1</guid>
				<title>laura replied to the topic 325cc HP Unders before and 5 days PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-hp-unders-before-and-5-days-po/#post-875100</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Oct 2015 06:33:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jay, I had my operation yesterday with Dr.Fratti. &#8211; 325cc HP partials.  I haven&#8217;t posted any photos yet as I have a strap over them&#8230;I can&#8217;t wait to take it off and see his magic  work!!<br />
Happy healing!<br />
X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">623dd0ad4291f87bfbda3903aaf80529</guid>
				<title>laura replied to the topic 325cc hp unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-hp-unders/#post-874748</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Oct 2015 17:35:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Michele, I am have exactly the same as you tomorrow with Dr.Frati. I will post some photos after my surgery. I am 33 years old, 5,10 and 57 kilos. I can&#8217;t wait to have BOOBS!!!<br />
X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">042318320b8c3dd69318efb8262dcc11</guid>
				<title>laura started the topic Sleeping pills in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-pills/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:41:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone! Does anyone know if we can take sleeping pills after surgery? It seems that a lot of people are sleepless for weeks…I want to sleep well at night and wondering if we can take some. Any advice much appreciated! Thank you so much.<br />
My operation is on Friday at Fitzroy with Dr.Frati , so excited!!!!<br />
xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe5600376229a72ce604d239f96e0f2f</guid>
				<title>laura replied to the topic Shopping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/shopping-4/#post-874009</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:02:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amazing list Ele! Don&#8217;t forget your phone charger and your kindle/books or some magazines!!<br />
How exciting!! Katrina, my operation is also on Friday with Dr. Frati in Fitzroy, what about you?  Can&#8217;t wait to throw my old bras and bikinis.This Xmas is going to be an expensive one,hahaha.<br />
xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5600afbcd1955a7bcbf08a115d12942c</guid>
				<title>laura replied to the topic Girls  with 300cc high profile. Share your experience please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-300cc-high-profile-share-your-experience-please/#post-873178</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2015 19:51:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nia I am following your journey on Instagram and the result is amazing!! You must be so thrilled with your new boobs!!! I got my surgery in 12 days….and although I am a little bit scared, I can&#8217;t wait to go bras&#8217; shopping as soon as my 6 weeks check is fine. I will post some photos when my surgery is done! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e6b035338c1f102b3bc47d827ccc749</guid>
				<title>laura started the topic Girls  with 300cc high profile. Share your experience please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-300cc-high-profile-share-your-experience-please/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2015 15:29:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there, </p>
<p>I am a mummy of two beautiful girls &#8211; 20 months old and 4 months old-<br />
I have always being flat chested 32A and in my consultation with Dr.Frati he recommended to go for a 300cc high profile partials for a natural look for my body type &#8211; 9 stone and 5.10 height.<br />
Has anyone done 300cc high profile partials or 325cc? Could you please&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-978905"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-300cc-high-profile-share-your-experience-please/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c4b77bfd545bdcba0638499cbd15067</guid>
				<title>laura posted an update: Hi there, 

I am a mummy of two beautiful girls - 20 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/978891/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2015 14:37:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there, </p>
<p>I am a mummy of two beautiful girls &#8211; 20 months old and 4 months old-<br />
I have always being flat chested 32A and in my consultation with Dr.Frati he recommended to go for a 300cc high profile partials for a natural look for my body type &#8211; 58kl and 1.75 cm height.<br />
Has anyone done 300cc high profile partials or 325cc? Could you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-978891"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/978891/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f650d690743dd68bbc16a903f0082ec4</guid>
				<title>laura&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/978885/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2015 13:42:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ac484f2aa42d88f230da137dddd2a18</guid>
				<title>laura became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/974627/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2015 13:07:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/191 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 08:24:46 by W3 Total Cache
-->