<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Louise | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/louh/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/louh/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Louise.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 10:53:26 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">496845c40bd89ada8d65d81dd4f01d8c</guid>
				<title>Louise replied to the topic M&#38;S bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ms-bra-3/#post-966887</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Feb 2017 17:40:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi &#8211; where did you get or which brand is your high impact sports bra please ? </p>
<p>Thanks xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">047ebd7c3be3a4ecb84131b8fc97ef3a</guid>
				<title>Louise replied to the topic How long did it take before you met with surgeon?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-did-it-take-before-you-met-with-surgeon/#post-965069</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Feb 2017 20:27:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have had my consultation this morning in Leeds.  I am meeting Dr Andrea in 2 weeks &#8211; I completely forgot to ask &#8211; will I have to pay to meet the surgeon ? Xxxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b6b0b6282d0406681e293fd43dc5357</guid>
				<title>Louise became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1117011/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:18:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/136 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 12:09:18 by W3 Total Cache
-->