<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Louie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/louietran13/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/louietran13/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Louie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 17:50:32 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45be0303204d843c763313adbbb93fc5</guid>
				<title>Louie replied to the topic Beyond disappointed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/beyond-disappointed/#post-1308658</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Oct 2019 04:02:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am so sorry to hear about this. Would never want this to happen to anyone or myself! Sending you good vibes and wishing you the best luck. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">726d1049620122661b66bef5afea5abd</guid>
				<title>Louie replied to the topic Only one side has dropped after 11 weeks in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/only-one-side-has-dropped-after-11-weeks/#post-1308657</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Oct 2019 03:58:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>11 weeks? Maybe you should ask your dr.<br />
I do know that one of my friend had to get different sizes for each breast.<br />
My bra size was 36c. I got 495cc. I am at one week right now. My right side dropped more than my left side. So it seems like my right side is bigger than my left but I know I still have long ways to go to see my real results. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1473273"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/only-one-side-has-dropped-after-11-weeks/#post-1308657" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02180aadacb96b37c0f9b442cc46f434</guid>
				<title>Louie replied to the topic 1 day post op 250cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-250cc/#post-1308543</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Oct 2019 00:54:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have super bad bruising. I’m trying to upload it here but it’s not working. Message me if you wanna see it! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fd20fc17778f280951eb8bdfb415ef0</guid>
				<title>Louie replied to the topic 1 day post op 250cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-250cc/#post-1308542</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Oct 2019 00:52:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had surgery on Oct 2nd. Lots of pain. I was so depressed due to the pain. In some ways I still feel depress right now.  I am just going to be patient cause I know all of this is part of recovery. Everyday I pray for a better day. I am not ready to go back to work 🙁 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">621c76d8ac6cb2b5667ac6ee6c0dfcf2</guid>
				<title>Louie replied to the topic October Surgeries in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-surgeries-2/#post-1308539</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Oct 2019 00:42:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got 495cc. I was a 36c. I got mine done last week. Good luck to you! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46c7af2adf2861150670e3b9fdbedbd1</guid>
				<title>Louie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1472741/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Oct 2019 00:15:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/149 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 18:57:14 by W3 Total Cache
-->