<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Louise east | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/louiseeast1985/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/louiseeast1985/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Louise east.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 08:01:52 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95b5ad1cf21d50f1ba2f9f9880620936</guid>
				<title>Louise east replied to the topic 375&#38;400cc from 34a in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/375400cc-from-34a/#post-1329546</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Apr 2022 08:35:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing. I have my first consultation on Friday and I’m very nervous. It is something I’ve always wanted done for myself. What are your stats height etc before you went for the procedure.? Which surgeon did you have? Did you go over or under. Sorry for all the questions xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd04d8dfcb4a9379f8e62829b22cff20</guid>
				<title>Louise east became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1516869/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:31:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 11:08:32 by W3 Total Cache
-->