<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lauren aicken | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lozzahxd1996/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lozzahxd1996/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lauren aicken.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 08:07:48 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f402889b252f7e0a81d58ce6123fcf4b</guid>
				<title>Lauren aicken replied to the topic Concerned about shape 14dpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/concerned-about-shape-14dpo/#post-1292892</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Feb 2019 19:57:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>.. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e5419a5805c4dac7b70e9b7f47615ef</guid>
				<title>Lauren aicken started the topic Concerned about shape 14dpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/concerned-about-shape-14dpo/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Feb 2019 19:56:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 300cc unders 14 days ago never had any symmetry issues but for some reason my right nipple seems to be much lower then the left ? And the left boob looks loads bigger !?? I’m worried if it’s normal for them to look so different from each other ?? Please excuse mess on my body I just had tapes and steristrips removed ! X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b0b2134e98c48a54e4a35c7d7fe2feb</guid>
				<title>Lauren aicken replied to the topic 300cc unders with Dr Mileto in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-unders-with-dr-mileto/#post-1292198</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Feb 2019 10:41:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey x I had 300cc unders last Sunday I’m 5’4 47kg and was a 30A before hand I haven’t been measured as to early but I think I’m a full C/D cup xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4cb2a9d50b2a2c44f979f65e4ff870d0</guid>
				<title>Lauren aicken became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1444195/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Jan 2019 00:14:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/139 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 09:08:09 by W3 Total Cache
-->