MYA Space | Lucy | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lucy84/activity/ Activity feed for Lucy. Sat, 15 Nov 2025 15:49:54 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 81ce4a56ace14af0d6530e4399f93752 Lucy and myamoderator are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1024376/ Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:10:36 +0000 0 11951917ba16daf0db9e3d30569bf96d Lucy replied to the topic in the forum http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/deposits-3/#post-902928 Tue, 08 Mar 2016 16:08:53 +0000 Clearly you don’t. When I questioned the admin charge with my PC she said Head Office had determined that price and it was out of her hands to be able to change it. So disappointing as I was planning on rebooking with MYA at a later date.

]]>
6d47b9e6feb5cb016a32a9257903ca75 Lucy replied to the topic in the forum http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/deposits-3/#post-902924 Tue, 08 Mar 2016 15:55:56 +0000 I would be so sure of your surgery before you pay any deposit to secure a date. I put down my deposit of £500.00 last Thursday but due to a change of circumstances have had to cancel so contacted my pc on Monday so well within the 7 day cooling off period. I have been told today that I will only receive £400.00 back as they are charging a £…[Read more]

]]>
964189262bd0c0932231f88ec6667f4b Lucy became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1016667/ Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:01:31 +0000 0