<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lucy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lucyfar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lucyfar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lucy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 00:17:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ace54b50b0b5a9e139ec9301e2c0cdeb</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic Dr Giannas in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-giannas-7/#post-1298146</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Apr 2019 01:35:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks both! Think it’s probably boob greed. They are still quite sore at the moment. My advice would be take the biggest they offer. Dr Giannas is fab and his incisions are lie hair lines! Good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">430f9efed87584080943ac977aab4060</guid>
				<title>Lucy changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1454851/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2019 18:32:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aea79da8ae41441dc1297a93274ad0d9</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic 350cc HP Dr Tsekouras pictures? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-hp-dr-tsekouras-pictures/#post-1297887</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2019 18:20:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was 32/34A &amp; I am 5”5 and 8st 7lb. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15166d0d7f7663a8f30445e1b361c5c6</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic Dr Giannas in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-giannas-7/#post-1297885</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2019 18:13:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Dr Giannas, I’m 5”5 8st 7lb. Was 32/34A haven’t been measured yet, I am 1 week post op 350cc I unders. I would of liked bigger! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa72234ebb0f3b4045b0229848c387f0</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic Anyone got 350cc pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-350cc-pics/#post-1297883</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2019 18:10:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Try again </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c55d96f8d4df262c7b8bb9b82ef066b</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic Anyone got 350cc pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-350cc-pics/#post-1297881</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2019 18:09:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d1dbb32e7817a34e27a3676720d7197</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic Anyone got 350cc pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-350cc-pics/#post-1297880</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2019 18:07:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>1 a bit weeks post op 350 unders xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/150 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 03:40:37 by W3 Total Cache
-->