<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lucy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lucyfrann/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lucyfrann/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lucy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 08:01:52 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3404c3f99677756d2a97db41e0683f8f</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic BA and Uplift please help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/ba-and-uplift-please-help/#post-1333188</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Sep 2023 15:06:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve attached picture<br />
They’re just so abnormal </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb372b9c32ccfc8831c89011fa5f9e33</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic BA and Uplift please help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/ba-and-uplift-please-help/#post-1333187</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Sep 2023 14:56:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can’t upload a picture as it says the file<br />
Is too large? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e153b8d750792193308eb041558deb94</guid>
				<title>Lucy started the topic BA and Uplift please help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/ba-and-uplift-please-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Sep 2023 14:53:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m still not signed off nearly two years post op from an uplift and implant.  I’m seeing Mr Mahdi at the end of the month. Does anyone know what’s gone wrong? My boobs look squared off at the top  and is a weird conical droop shape. I hate them and I’m Gutted . I’ve no idea what’s gone wrong but need some help to determine next steps as I hate t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1527001"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/ba-and-uplift-please-help/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39f9d2b946def4acd2c32a8311e32b77</guid>
				<title>Lucy became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1472364/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Sep 2019 17:29:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/137 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 11:07:56 by W3 Total Cache
-->