<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lucy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lucygracexoxo/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lucygracexoxo/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lucy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 00:17:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45f5d63c74973dd40c17a6f0ede96edc</guid>
				<title>Lucy and Tania are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1266658/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Dec 2017 12:11:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5b6c46b92875c44a303e688e82d9b2a</guid>
				<title>Lucy and Vicky are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1240931/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Oct 2017 19:12:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eab039e675caf16fcd9c711997d7d558</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic how much did u pay for ur boob job? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-much-did-u-pay-for-ur-boob-job/page/2/#post-1051134</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Oct 2017 09:39:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got told to £8495 for a uplift and implants and to remove my old implants but with £1000 discounts it brings it down. But I still think this price is ridiculous? Can someone please tell me how much they paid for an uplift and implants ? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d2ddda125207c1d4d986ce1248d9633</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic What is the best surgeon to give the fake look? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-is-the-best-surgeon-to-give-the-fake-look/#post-1049603</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Sep 2017 17:44:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, iv just had my appointment with a girl called Faye at Bristol , she said I don&#8217;t need another lift but he will do it through my nipples?!<br />
And she said that he would probably do 500cc so I&#8217;m really confused , I&#8217;m seeing him Wednesday so I hope he talks me through what the best result will be. Do you have high profile? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5d14a0ded61196805f811e282fee8a9</guid>
				<title>Lucy and Louise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1229887/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Sep 2017 20:43:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30cad9fa825f667930794c7cf4c81f1a</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic What is the best surgeon to give the fake look? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-is-the-best-surgeon-to-give-the-fake-look/#post-1041145</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 08:16:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is my boobs after uplift and beast feeding.<br />
4 years ago! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">273cf247d6514e07fd97fd6931bae53f</guid>
				<title>Lucy started the topic What is the best surgeon to give the fake look? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-is-the-best-surgeon-to-give-the-fake-look/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 08:13:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think I need another uplift with implants but I want the fake look, ultra high profile with 400cc. I&#8217;m only 8stone and I know some surgeons don&#8217;t like giving this look on small girls. Not sure if I should go with Dr Marcellino , Mr traynor or Dr Frati?<br />
Please help </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">419573d595c8832d3f0fd94be7231bae</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic Tubular breasts mini lift and areola reduction in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tubular-breasts-mini-lift-and-areola-reduction/#post-1041128</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 06:29:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cost&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f3a291c0a82732ecf842c842661debb</guid>
				<title>Lucy replied to the topic Tubular breasts mini lift and areola reduction in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tubular-breasts-mini-lift-and-areola-reduction/#post-1041126</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 06:29:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look so good. Do you know the coat of this full procedure x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e15d02b6ce2cc2fa932bbffc5aa357d0</guid>
				<title>Lucy changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1228091/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 06:25:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ddcdd1e9c43c6f3cee5ba2b1f57039a3</guid>
				<title>Lucy became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1228064/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Sep 2017 23:31:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/188 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 04:24:57 by W3 Total Cache
-->