<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lucy Hannah Thompson | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lullabelle18/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lullabelle18/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lucy Hannah Thompson.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 20:27:23 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8c8f26c7746258c4bbebc8a6a777360</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson and sammie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/883129/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Mar 2015 13:15:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23fce63f8eab5f5167287c6deb40c8a5</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-2/page/3/#post-816507</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2015 21:28:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>300 was as big as I could go as I was so flat xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbc19f9a27dd545e9e1beea234315961</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-2/page/2/#post-816037</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:16:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you girls!! Before and after pics are on my profile xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">842bece8ee518cf39deb57937c32f30b</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc HP partial in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-hp-partial/page/2/#post-816034</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:14:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh the pic won&#8217;t upload add me as a friend it&#8217;s on my profile xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f2e6eedc0573d0554b23f881afcb3a1</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc HP partial in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-hp-partial/page/2/#post-816033</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:13:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah mine have got a bit bigger Hun il show you a pic. These are pre op then 6, 10, 22 days post op xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebd8f654013cec5b51cf02e3fa8294a5</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson and Laura (@laurawight) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/870146/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:34:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa4da9e0f75afe6e8ed5653d76b89368</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Girls Who Have gone A-B or A-C Help me xxxxxx in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-who-have-gone-a-b-or-a-c-help-me-xxxxxx/#post-815253</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 17:35:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was an A babe my boyfriends nickname for me was Boy-tits! I got 300cc and this is them 10 days post op. No idea what size they are yet but I think they&#8217;re going to be a D ! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">623b3b721aa6cbadca305ed30d16a0e8</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson started the topic Peeling boobies in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/peeling-boobies/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:59:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I&#8217;m 18 days post op and my boobs have started to go dry and peely! When I saw the nurse last week, she did say that as my boobs were shiny they would probably start to peel where I was originally so flat chested. I&#8217;ve put some vitamin E cream on them (not near the incisions) at the moment but can anyone recommend the best moisturiser to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-865422"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/peeling-boobies/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4065ecf88856d8d9e47352ab3b8f46b5</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 3 weeks 1 day post op 300cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-1-day-post-op-300cc/#post-813681</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:54:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 300cc too babe mine are quite close together but don&#8217;t move!! I&#8217;m 18 days post op at the moment xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9aa4db794652c2b1a38087e9adcaee26</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/862548/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Feb 2015 18:04:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b3fc8d7399736c1046e940f8a8e3266</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic dry &#38; sensitive nipples in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dry-sensitive-nipples/#post-812424</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Feb 2015 17:17:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When did your nipples start hurting? I&#8217;m 15 days post op and they are completely numb I can&#8217;t feel them at all xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">066df91fe35bf83163f8c67c9c01fd58</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-2/#post-812421</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Feb 2015 16:59:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t know girls haven&#8217;t been measured yet. Have to wait until I&#8217;m 6 weeks post op to find out xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1f81df57f40ced2289d4a822f7f32fb</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-2/#post-812005</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Feb 2015 09:52:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you. I used an app called Phonto xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51fcfce70379daee293b6482b07fc60c</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson started the topic 300cc pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Feb 2015 09:09:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just thought id share my picture &#8211; this picture was taken 12 days post op. So happy with the results so far. If anyone wants to see my before and after pics feel free to add! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fcf4c514b2db4534eda2bf02a553003</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Scar pain :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scar-pain-3/#post-811464</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Feb 2015 22:49:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OUCH! That looks so sore Hun. I&#8217;ve got a maccom I love it!! Bought some new ones today from M&amp;S they&#8217;re ultra high impact they&#8217;re really comfy at the mo !! Nurse said my bra was fine but I can&#8217;t really afford to keep buying maccoms at £40 a bra! So got two for £30 in marks and spencer xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b282033d3079d6c755f0b587dceb6cb</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Scar pain :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scar-pain-3/#post-811156</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Feb 2015 08:43:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Hun I&#8217;m gonna go get a new bra today xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f22492734cf77fd637f6d850b0034a50</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Replying to messages? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/replying-to-messages/#post-810703</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Feb 2015 20:06:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Same here!!!! It won&#8217;t ever let me reply back! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24df522a93597033afedf6a196300c47</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson started the topic Scar pain :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scar-pain-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Feb 2015 20:01:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, my recovery has been absolutely amazing. Hardly no pain, just the off ache here and there. I went back to work today (10 days post op) and my back is in agony!  While at work I was getting really bad pulling, stabbing pains in my left scar&#8230;went to the toilet for a peek and it&#8217;s lumpy and looks like a stitch is sticking out 🙁<br />
Has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-857958"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scar-pain-3/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22cec9d8c4d1c728bddc7be4cbacb72c</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Asthma in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/asthma/#post-809959</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Feb 2015 22:12:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah that&#8217;s what I was thinking. That and the added weight now on our chests from the implants!!! Hoping it sorts itself out getting fed up of waking up in the night not being able to breathe xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">648f318abc0b2a983c3905bce0269369</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson posted an update: @eleanorerg Hi Hun, thank you I'm really happy with the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/855983/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Feb 2015 20:30:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/eleanorerg/' rel="nofollow ugc">@eleanorerg</a> Hi Hun, thank you I&#8217;m really happy with the results 🙂 I had silicone xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d091aee893b39ee3ca29897cc33d50c8</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson posted an update: @jenh  hey Hun, it won't let me reply to your message? I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/855627/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Feb 2015 17:28:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jenh/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jenh</a>  hey Hun, it won&#8217;t let me reply to your message? I had Dr Frati. I&#8217;m really impressed and happy with my boobs so far!!! He&#8217;s a bit of a funny character, not very talkative and quite blunt but I&#8217;m over the moon with what he&#8217;s done for me so what does it matter if he doesn&#8217;t want a chat 🙂 haha! I had high profile, at the mo they&#8217;re very high&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-855627"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/855627/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d7aa6e66f4f3e9d780473b871207e80</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson started the topic Asthma in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/asthma/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Feb 2015 14:58:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, has anyone had BA that has asthma? Since having mine last week my asthma is really bad, waking up in the night and finding it really hard to breath. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how long does it last? I rarely have to use my enhaler but the last week I have to have it with me 24/7! </p>
<p>Thanks 🙂<br />
Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b36efda3cccbf8522912df193d89501</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics up - SO Happy!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-up-so-happy/page/3/#post-809751</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Feb 2015 14:34:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah course you can add me girls. I had high profile babe xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b67618cd3a3601b243d1e0978b3267e3</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Had my ba on 28th I&#039;ve just ballooned everywhere... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-ba-on-28th-ive-just-ballooned-everywhere/#post-809586</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 20:08:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my BA on 24th Hun, my stomach swelled to double the size I looked pregnant. The tablets were blocking me up and couldn&#8217;t go to the loo, maybe that could be the same for you? I took a ducolax then was fine!!! Not sure about the swishing noise though call the nurse xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92668630c8375d933abd1ba3342fdde1</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics up - SO Happy!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-up-so-happy/page/2/#post-809397</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 11:22:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I&#8217;m really happy with the size. I&#8217;m quite small framed so they really suit me xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72174326b87aa14f6dfe26739cbd28f6</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics up - SO Happy!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-up-so-happy/page/2/#post-809389</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 11:04:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Of course I don&#8217;t mind anyone adding me 🙂<br />
Strapping was okay Hun, tight but there for a reason! Was so nice to have it taken off xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0f3a691b4927468ba3b53b6b886d1e5</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics up - SO Happy!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-up-so-happy/page/2/#post-809380</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 10:54:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh and sorry &#8211; I had partials xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">426e92c104db5e843d9f77f27113887c</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics up - SO Happy!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-up-so-happy/page/2/#post-809377</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 10:48:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls!!! Recovery is okay, left is a little more achy than the right  can&#8217;t stop looking at them best thing I&#8217;ve ever done xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d61754d3e50d690d9da893d0a0fba240</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics up - SO Happy!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-up-so-happy/#post-809328</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:56:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I am!!! 5 more weeks until I can buy some bras can&#8217;t wait xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">956c56796729707d2c1cf88bc3195673</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics up - SO Happy!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-up-so-happy/#post-809325</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:55:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you babe. I&#8217;m really happy. So weird to finally have boobs. Yeah add some can&#8217;t wait to see xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a313ed6c6e4dcd7b662f617f5eaee98a</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic 300cc pics up - SO Happy!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-up-so-happy/#post-809323</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:54:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Course not babe. I rejected you by accident!!! Buttons are so close together, bloomin fat thumbs. So I just added you xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">815ef7877a1e70b6a08f43747560ce03</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson and kelly3322 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/853958/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:54:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80867adf255f1d6f669153dc0a812e1d</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson started the topic 300cc pics up - SO Happy!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-pics-up-so-happy/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:12:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Strapping was removed yesterday, I&#8217;m absolutely in love with my new boobies!!! Dr Frati did an amazing job. Add me for before and afters I&#8217;m uploading them now 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfef1b08926dae1324d2be2549db4716</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson and Armani are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/853573/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 18:00:26 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da0f3bf8eefdffc55a2b8f53ac20ae85</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/852310/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:19:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f898b2a3ffbdeeff119c3434b3c8a44d</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/851888/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 22:40:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0469e47cd0f06dbd746061ffc269c1d</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Strapping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-72/#post-808293</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 21:09:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was starting to dread it. Thanks for reassuring me ☺️ So excited to see them. Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21810f0c64db2ada38a7ebb094e77d5e</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/851624/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 20:11:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e6005f77d30188bc86d3961057a7809</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Strapping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-72/#post-808214</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:42:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls!!! Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e2597d3afe6d079f437cb09cf1c1434</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Strapping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-72/#post-808213</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:42:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you babe. Does the nurse do this in the clinic? I&#8217;m having them removed Friday and just won&#8217;t want them to yank it off haha xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">020afc90cf42b6e6646bc44949fbf087</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/851560/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:32:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">229f927513412989cc8e3ad1a40815c0</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson started the topic Strapping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-72/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:24:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, when you have your strapping off, does the nurse put anything on you to help remove them? Mines stuck on so well it feels like my skin will rip off trying to get them off x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bec7651008c0c040e58b5ccef360b4d</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/851378/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:56:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3caada8a2eded1df08f178aed1ab7143</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Odd boobs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/odd-boobs-4/#post-808077</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 13:43:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They&#8217;re so different though. It&#8217;s not even a little bit one (the bigger one) looks amazing and the other looks deflated and rubbish. All will be revealed on Friday. Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87750b05afef0c23f5ec6c23f09e6eeb</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Odd boobs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/odd-boobs-4/#post-808070</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 13:32:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhh okay thank you Hun hopefully they&#8217;re not too odd then!!! I&#8217;ve only noticed it today xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7121392bab850ec4abc0881cc76e4ab4</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson started the topic Odd boobs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/odd-boobs-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:57:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I&#8217;m 5 days post op still with strapping on. I can&#8217;t help but notice today one is bigger than the other!! I&#8217;m getting a bit worried. Could it just be how they&#8217;re strapped or due to swelling? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a8166d1438942ef44aa684509acebf0</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson and Mesh Ahmed are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/850333/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:00:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1f0a7a5ddfaef36df5bf0bafef48bce</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson and Emily are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/850053/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:23:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02f2b6699778c7496c5b97f15c6b3621</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson and Donna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/848993/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:13:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba1bb7fa268c5d45d84d4f80888a30de</guid>
				<title>Lucy Hannah Thompson replied to the topic Checked In ahhhhhhhhhhhh in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/checked-in-ahhhhhhhhhhhh-%f0%9f%98%b3%f0%9f%98%b3%f0%9f%98%b3%f0%9f%98%b3%f0%9f%98%b3%f0%9f%98/page/2/#post-807052</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:36:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s how I feel!! My left side feels like it&#8217;s really pulling!!! Feeling much better today, sitting and standing is getting easier. Mines on Friday in Chelmsford. What about yours xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/368 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 21:42:28 by W3 Total Cache
-->