<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | LuLu | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lulu333/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lulu333/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for LuLu.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 21:30:05 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc0706ccdb21ff4cda063f565cca0c00</guid>
				<title>LuLu started the topic Lying on your front!!!??? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lying-on-your-front-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Aug 2013 20:16:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I&#8217;m 4 months post op and did bikram yoga tonight lying on my front and now they are really sore. Would anything have happened to them?<br />
Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebc8fa1a527e57b9740d50fce057bfa4</guid>
				<title>LuLu and ssmlb21 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/349324/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Apr 2013 16:35:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd3b4614611af23cc0148b762999e2c8</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Sam are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/346356/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:44:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc5ea8ab2ef16d5e4f0a93d45f7a5afb</guid>
				<title>LuLu and pollypocket are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/346148/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:28:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d5c258a660998aec0535124f1984809</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Heidi are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/346051/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:20:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4482194012045e8280060216e35e9621</guid>
				<title>LuLu and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/345444/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:10:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2b09699e42f02a4f6baad12ff5c681b</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Janine are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/345328/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Apr 2013 21:29:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76fcab5eb934acacffa59fbb97674379</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic 340 CC in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/340-cc-2/#post-646328</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Apr 2013 21:25:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was a 34a and had 340 high profile partial unders and I think I&#8217;m now a d cup &#8211; haven&#8217;t been measured yet but I&#8217;m wearing D and E cups. Add me if you like. I need to put some more pics up. I&#8217;m really really [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9d0d61528b504dedd9dc7a8e4306168</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Kirsty are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/344631/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:07:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b48b635ab09c06ac06a4ac17566cc85b</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Hester are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/343521/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:08:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ec54bb41be28964a83b42e32b44a4d0</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Nips are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/343354/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:04:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bf96035bd06d1fb2721ec528d5dbc9e</guid>
				<title>LuLu and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/342661/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:17:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01c42295e912191e5c6d16f56b2dfe94</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic DR FRATI?? and over and unders?!?! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-and-over-and-unders/#post-644890</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Apr 2013 11:54:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> I had Mr Frati girls and so far so good! Im just over 1 week post op and I took pics in of what my expectation was and told him roughly what size I was aiming for and I literally left the decision up to him. [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cd7620e74a20346b263ac5f42946227</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Jenny are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/341409/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:25:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">835dae1618ac71648d705721ee24dac7</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic Strapping off :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-4/#post-644518</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:17:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hun I&#8217;ve added you if that&#8217;s ok. I took my strapping off last night and had my surgery last Friday with mr frati! I&#8217;m soooo pleased with my results! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8a7e8dadb12007997b0b8ab8b467e4e</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/341010/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:10:29 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9251459efc74f25ee122408610b413f</guid>
				<title>LuLu and pixiepixie1989 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/340654/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:06:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9fabee755f455d51c34bc747b1b9e2f</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic Sticky from strapping in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sticky-from-strapping-2/#post-644051</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:26:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kelly yeah Friday went really well thank you. How did your day go? I&#8217;m hoping mine don&#8217;t shrink cause I love the size at the moment!!! Are you happy with your results? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7445862eff73d498d99e1ed7664083a0</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Jessica are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/339764/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:36:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5444d8cc84b7937b3225b8c8acf7396e</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic Sticky from strapping in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sticky-from-strapping-2/#post-643829</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:35:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Apparently nail varnish remover does the trick! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ea0d49d40aae4c75e611507205f1e40</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic Is fluid/blood coming out?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-fluidblood-coming-out/#post-643787</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2013 07:59:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Hun! Like I said, I&#8217;m probs being totally paranoid! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62f9944c5a571bde8fb51383ec3863fa</guid>
				<title>LuLu started the topic Is fluid/blood coming out?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-fluidblood-coming-out/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:00:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I&#8217;m probs being totally paranoid but it feels like my left boob still leaks fluid or blood every so often but the dressings all seem fine &#8211; they aren&#8217;t wet and i cant see any fresh ooze. Has anyone else [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cd300e1a8897e107ddc4356d8802a26</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/338758/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:00:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5898dee4019a528354ed6572f3197f84</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/338571/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:31:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fedb81992bdf6fa52b2013efa91ea21</guid>
				<title>LuLu and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/338541/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:23:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bbd87ec46122e685ddb62515282ae0d</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Katie B are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/338312/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:31:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a83eebd85bb85fdf81dc622f227386de</guid>
				<title>LuLu and J♥ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/338128/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 06:41:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e536ff6273cdbf8de5b0ebba44188d46</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic Boobies Day Today! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobies-day-today/#post-643009</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Apr 2013 17:44:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ellie/' rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ellie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Ellie</a> I&#8217;m 2 days PO now, it hasn&#8217;t been too bad pain wise for me. Like you said it&#8217;s just a tight and heavy feeling. I&#8217;ve had periods where my back has hurt too. Mine are rock solid too!! My nipples have [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dad6b8b64d3faaeeea3ed3983ffaeaab</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic PICS ARE UP! 8 DAYS POST OP  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-are-up-8-days-post-op/#post-642946</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Apr 2013 11:46:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Katie, I&#8217;ve added you if that&#8217;s ok. I had 340&#8217;s from 34 a on Friday and I&#8217;m all strapped up so have no idea what mine look like! Would be good to see your results! Hope you&#8217;re healing we&#8217;ll! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c37ba204cc541b61aae4f2ddd0cefb15</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Molly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/337453/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Apr 2013 12:45:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb20a7c7e29744e6e0a1936195e3c777</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic 1 day post op when can i lie down? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-when-can-i-lie-down/#post-642732</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Apr 2013 12:38:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I did as well <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/keeley/' rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/keeley/' rel="nofollow ugc">@keeley</a>. I think whatever position is the most comfy for you if best. I&#8217;m sure I was on my side at one point! You don&#8217;t know what you do in your sleep! X. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d4f097359800cf3cf4bcd56c4cd8dd5</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic 295CC 11 days PO Pics up :-) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/295cc-11-days-po-pics-up/#post-642731</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Apr 2013 12:37:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Molly I&#8217;m going to add you if that ok? I have 340 partial unders yesterday x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b17962ed18fc2b6d8a9657544b5f212</guid>
				<title>LuLu started the topic Ooops... Got Frait&#039;s bandages a bit wet. Day 1 PO!!!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ooops-got-fraits-bandages-a-bit-wet-day-1-po/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Apr 2013 11:30:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, had my op yesterday and just had a &#8216;shallow&#8217; bath and washed my hair (probably a bit silly) but I think I got the bandages slightly wet. Underneath plasters covering the scars are dry but I&#8217;m worried it [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">feab8cf7d974b67e451bef62b5dfb3f0</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic Boobies Day Today! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobies-day-today/#post-642690</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Apr 2013 09:19:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck Ellie!!! Enjoy you&#8217;re day and the GA! I loved it yesterday! Xxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed664ccc08a7a4603f9d5c32b6c31c2a</guid>
				<title>LuLu and Kerrie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/337280/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Apr 2013 07:00:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d8e2880c7626c4cae11454e3a567c0e</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic Sizes from 32a!?!? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sizes-from-32a/#post-642664</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 23:25:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also I had partial unders which is something the surgeon will look at. Whether you&#8217;ll need unders overs or partials. Depends on how much breast tissue you already have and the shape you want to achieve&#8230; I think! [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">601452ace44665e9a2ff3166ee8a6e08</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic Sizes from 32a!?!? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sizes-from-32a/#post-642663</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 23:22:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I was a 34a before my op today and I had 340 naturelles extra high profile. I&#8217;m hoping for a d cup as well which mr frati has confirmed I will be!  It&#8217;s so difficult because everyone&#8217;s so different&#8230; [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6b465bfb0dddbd3f408b6f31eda66cf</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic OMG today&#039;s the day! Have I made the right decision?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/omg-todays-the-day-have-i-made-the-right-decision/page/2/#post-642551</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 16:28:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Hun. Xxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9826d836f1502f326fb8b1f426b24b9a</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic OMG today&#039;s the day! Have I made the right decision?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/omg-todays-the-day-have-i-made-the-right-decision/page/2/#post-642537</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 15:29:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Partial lovers? Lol. Partial overs/under whichever it is lol! <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/glamourgirl/' rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/glamourgirl/' rel="nofollow ugc">@glamourgirl</a> have you gone in yet? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17371c297760bf22a6848c23b0dbba12</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic OMG today&#039;s the day! Have I made the right decision?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/omg-todays-the-day-have-i-made-the-right-decision/page/2/#post-642536</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 15:26:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tea and toast was lovely too! Thanks for all your well wishes girls! Ill put pics up and can help anyone else who will be going through same thing!!!!love this forum! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d4c5b2be6fde67f68a701323858fa63</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic OMG today&#039;s the day! Have I made the right decision?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/omg-todays-the-day-have-i-made-the-right-decision/page/2/#post-642535</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 15:25:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girlies! All done! I feel so good. A bit achy but not pain as such! Very manageable. I went for 340s naturelles partial lovers from a 34a and hoping to be d cup. Not bothered about what size really as long as [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f29e03bf6feceaf2720f2f5fa1ab2b9</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic Surgery today!! Waiting!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-today-waiting/#post-642480</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:18:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m still waiting too Hun. I&#8217;ve just asked how long they&#8217;re gonna be cause I&#8217;m getting impatient now! Can&#8217;t wait to eat after! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94dd004754efd923d654dd27082dace6</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic OMG today&#039;s the day! Have I made the right decision?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/omg-todays-the-day-have-i-made-the-right-decision/page/2/#post-642469</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 11:51:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks hun! I&#8217;m just sitting here waiting and that&#8217;s making me more anxious! I was ok before. I think it&#8217;s just the fact that I know they could walk through the door at any point and tell me its my turn!! Hope [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7651ac2df88b9f991a16fff1f2f5509e</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic OMG today&#039;s the day! Have I made the right decision?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/omg-todays-the-day-have-i-made-the-right-decision/#post-642434</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 09:05:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I know we are! I think I&#8217;m going for 340 extra high profile! But have yet to see the man himself! It&#8217;s nice just chilling in the room isn&#8217;t it?! Did they tell you what time you&#8217;ll be able to go home yet? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4db6e7f5f724dcffeead84b46f486d01</guid>
				<title>LuLu changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/336746/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 09:00:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9061b9286b4d41c2bb87a7e95e73764b</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic OMG today&#039;s the day! Have I made the right decision?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/omg-todays-the-day-have-i-made-the-right-decision/#post-642429</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 08:57:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m gowned up. Stockings and this awful underwear on! Why do they have to be see through??? You can see most of my bits! <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jessica/' rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jessica/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jessica</a> what size have you decided on? I&#8217;m nervous about going to sleep but everyone I&#8217;ve [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66519a3d89b0a8e8aff8fd7a385485b5</guid>
				<title>LuLu started the topic OMG today&#039;s the day! Have I made the right decision?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/omg-todays-the-day-have-i-made-the-right-decision/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 08:06:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just arrived at Highgate! Getting nervous now! Been shown to my room which is nice. Just waiting for the nurse to come in and do her checks. Only a few hours and ill have some boobs!!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc4e74b19a7cfb474795ea71e6d89408</guid>
				<title>LuLu replied to the topic Today&#039;s the day!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/todays-the-day-21/#post-642412</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2013 08:04:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jessica/' rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jessica/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jessica</a>!!! I&#8217;m here too! Getting nervous now! Hope Frait&#8217;s in a chatty mood! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">effa913f66ee9da78db92e843e04e847</guid>
				<title>LuLu and alexander are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/336589/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2013 22:13:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b49f3498f64a5368996632276fb43c95</guid>
				<title>LuLu changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/336586/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2013 22:05:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/456 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 23:21:25 by W3 Total Cache
-->