<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Amanda | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mandb84/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mandb84/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Amanda.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 05:18:53 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6af51afaab46802fc36ffbea060b0b45</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Tip on hairstyle for op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tip-on-hairstyle-for-op/#post-1007682</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Jun 2017 20:35:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hannah, if their looking small now, don&#8217;t worry! They keep growing as they drop &amp; soften xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">582859e9e30ac5335cc970521ee26d6e</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Tip on hairstyle for op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tip-on-hairstyle-for-op/#post-1007680</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Jun 2017 20:33:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ino! Ur hair will be the least of ur worries afterwards! It just makes u feel better when ur hair is looking good. Good luck everyone ???? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35d19d2afef6b74b52d40f682b6614c9</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Tip on hairstyle for op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tip-on-hairstyle-for-op/#post-1007573</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Jun 2017 12:04:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was what I thought a 34a but have been wearing the wrong back size for years! 30a or 28a to start. Had 300cc hp xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b85a635a7002aeffeaaef08477e1983f</guid>
				<title>Amanda started the topic Tip on hairstyle for op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tip-on-hairstyle-for-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Jun 2017 09:46:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies,<br />
Just wanted to give u a tip on how to wear ur hair for the op &amp; what really helped me. U will find it really hard lifting ur arms above ur head for the 1st good few days! So what I did, which was a godsend, was wear my hair in 2 braids going into a pony tail at the bottom held by a bobble with no metal in as u are not allowed clips or&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1182205"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tip-on-hairstyle-for-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e932980e65781cc2ff1a75fe4e71010</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 300-400cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-400cc-overs/#post-1003695</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 May 2017 09:44:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m now 30DD but they don&#8217;t look it in clothes! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">372429677682052ceac7474211eae252</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 300-400cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-400cc-overs/#post-1003692</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 May 2017 09:43:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Shauntelle yours look fab! Hayley, I didn&#8217;t get much bruising at all, but had bruising on my groins! It was the swelling moving down body I was told. They&#8217;ve changed so much now 3 months later. Dropped &amp; filled out at bottom. I&#8217;ll put pic of what their like now xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c388a50e6a17eda45a95a0a7374b0be</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 300-400cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-400cc-overs/#post-1003334</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 May 2017 11:15:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Hayley. I&#8217;ve recently been measured too &amp; they&#8217;ve settled a lot more now. I&#8217;m a 30DD/E! Good luck with your procedure! U must be so excited! Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fb7e84a5f402b0e2414021f3e74ee84</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Rippling!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rippling-66/#post-1001078</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 May 2017 18:34:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Stacey, wish I couldn&#8217;t feel it tho! It&#8217;s horrible xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">475236ace923d479f9b60c52b7ed5278</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Rippling!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rippling-66/#post-1000914</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 May 2017 07:55:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m feeling more &amp; more rippling the more they settle. The outer sides &amp; underneath &amp; sometimes cleavage area. It&#8217;s worse when I loose a few pound xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8c6c28605d5f709047fcbaeb710a0f3</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Massage??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/massage-12/#post-1000912</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 May 2017 07:52:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 300cc from A cup &amp; im now a DD/E. But they feel so small too now swelling has gone. I only look like a B cup xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">243266e8dc55bc24bc2edd4541ae446f</guid>
				<title>Amanda started the topic Massage??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/massage-12/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 May 2017 07:49:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies,<br />
I&#8217;m currently just over 3 months PO &amp; my righties isn&#8217;t as big &amp; not dropping as well as my left. I see the surgeon in a few weeks but was wondering if I should be massaging them?? I remember mr traynor saying not to as they are textured implants. They are not as soft as I thought &amp; don&#8217;t push together either. Would just like a bit of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1172825"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/massage-12/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d29e35e1cc419276ef174f68e228c95</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Rippling!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rippling-66/#post-991417</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Apr 2017 06:35:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If u imagine the sides of the implant creasing, u can feel the creases around the edges. I can only feel mine at the outer sides when I loose a few pounds in weight. Also, I get really sore &amp; lumpy boobs around the time of the month! I was told this is normal too xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa4ee43140dc0d660ea45292c847a064</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Anyone had 300cc hp unders? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-300cc-hp-unders/#post-991415</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Apr 2017 06:31:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know Amy! I was totally flat too so I&#8217;m so glad to fill a normal bra! I said I wanted to be a C cup so I bought C bras after a couple of wks PO &amp; they don&#8217;t fit now! Too small! So it&#8217;s worth waiting at least 3 months before buying bras coz they just seem to grow more! Good luck xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6381ccaaf320e6ae69423e58a8a7220b</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Anyone had 300cc hp unders? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-300cc-hp-unders/#post-990905</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:54:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also, they get bigger with time! They look smaller when the top swelling goes down, but they start to drop &amp; fill out the bottom half &amp; look fuller &amp; natural. Drop &amp; fluff is real! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ddf9919bed30cc94ef8890bafb4f079</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Anyone had 300cc hp unders? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-300cc-hp-unders/#post-990900</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:51:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I had 300cc hp unders from completely flat A cup. I&#8217;m 9 weeks PO &amp; have been measured 30DD so a small implant really does go a long way! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64d0cd848510e49c8b3d67c8c6ce51f3</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic PARTIAL PLACEMENT FROM A CUP ???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/partial-placement-from-a-cup/#post-989050</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:28:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I had unders with mr Traynor &amp; only half of the implant is under the muscle even though he says unders, they are not completely under. I had 300cc hp. I was originally a non existent A cup. I&#8217;ve been measured today (9wks later) &amp; im a 30DD /E!!! A smaller implant really goes a long way xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06f31764c7af9019615a1bbe08dad153</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Runner in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/runner/#post-986216</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:50:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I&#8217;m 8 weeks PO &amp; only just felt ok to start running again. I started fast walking on treadmill at 6 weeks. I still don&#8217;t feel confident to do any upper body workouts yet as it&#8217;s uncomfortable. Even when running in a tight supportive sports bra feels strange! Think it depends on you as everybody heals differently. I ache a bit too after running xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ca196482c1c632f20138fea855c1136</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Will I ever have a cleavage :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/will-i-ever-have-a-cleavage/#post-983801</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Apr 2017 15:22:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, I&#8217;m 7weeks PO, had 300cc unders, mine are soft but still a gap which no bra makes me have a cleavage! I&#8217;m hoping this changes! Doesn&#8217;t feel like they&#8217;ll move closer if u get me! ☹️ Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3016bedfd6b33a18f7fbdf2bd0616088</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Rippling!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rippling-66/#post-983272</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2017 12:14:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww thank you so much girls! I thought it was just me as no one ever mentions it! I&#8217;ve just been the nurse &amp; she said it&#8217;s normal too, just don&#8217;t loose any more weight coz that&#8217;s what will make it more noticeable. Can&#8217;t wait for the 3 month check up with surgeon tho, just to make sure everything else is ok. Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5465d4ed07e4c0ba5a0318c27fbdba5b</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Rippling!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rippling-66/#post-983200</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:23:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww thanks gerda. I&#8217;m going the nurse today. I did have a bit of tissue to cover, plus, their only small implants. There r girls who are tiny &amp; have bigger implants who don&#8217;t get this so I&#8217;m confused! Google says this happens if a bigger implant is used &amp; not enough tissue to cover so implant can be seen or felt. I&#8217;ll c what nurse says today. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1147232"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rippling-66/#post-983200" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7455c9a595c8d8692162c7b2f413a02e</guid>
				<title>Amanda changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1147191/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2017 07:13:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bb157a715f33f73d1fc0d92effa1797</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Drop and fluff is so real!!!! 400cc high profile round partials with Dr Frati! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-is-so-real-400cc-high-profile-round-partials-with-dr-frati/#post-983166</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2017 06:46:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did u do anything to help them drop? Like not wearing tight bras? I&#8217;m 7 wks &amp; mine r still quite high! Urs r fabulous xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32d2789ebbf4ee14175e1480b56fd248</guid>
				<title>Amanda started the topic Rippling!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rippling-66/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2017 06:41:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, I&#8217;m currently 7weeks post op &amp; I can feel rippling either sides of my boobs. I was a 34a before &amp; I had 300cc, so not a massive implant. I&#8217;m a size 8-10, I&#8217;m not super skinny tho! I&#8217;m really worried about this, it feels horrible &amp; lumpy. Does anyone else have this? I&#8217;m seeing the nurse today although I know there&#8217;s nothing that can be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1147175"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rippling-66/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46b401670ccaef1b69585332b538d618</guid>
				<title>Amanda started the topic Mya bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-bras/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:15:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>To anyone post op, the Mya bra is brilliant! I hated my macoms, gave me irritated nipples! I purchased the pack of 2 Mya bras from the clinic when I had my 6wk check up. They are the comfiest things ever!! Material is so soft &amp; doesn&#8217;t rub incisions. Would highly recommend them. I still wear m&amp;s sports bra for excercise tho xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eed24c1f77763e03b62fdbe2147b3234</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Capsular contracture in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/capsular-contracture-15/#post-980904</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:03:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh no. That&#8217;s terrible. What were your symptoms? As I&#8217;m only 6wks PO &amp; worried about one of mine. Hope they fix it for u xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82d9447d8111006346bfac423bbea8ca</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Rippling or lumpy swelling?! Help! 5DPO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rippling-or-lumpy-swelling-help-5dpo/#post-979822</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2017 18:56:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I also have this as their staring to soften up &amp; im 6wks PO. My right one is lumpy around the outside &amp; underneath, feels like lumpy fluid. I had my 6wk check with the nurse &amp; she said it&#8217;s the scar tissue of the pocket inside that&#8217;s healing &amp; not to worry as the implant is still settling.  It does feel like rippling though xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9caf2345b64c1a368548e2d5defd95d9</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic When will I be skinny again? SEVERE BLOAT... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat-2/#post-975702</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 23:58:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The ???? was the smilie face sign! Doesn&#8217;t show on this! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83271c1d6e41f1c8c6550822ff07b170</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic When will I be skinny again? SEVERE BLOAT... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat-2/#post-975701</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 23:55:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, I had this bloating really bad. The Mya nurse actually thought I was pregnant &amp; told me to do a test straight away &amp; to go my doctors asap as it was so bad 2 weeks after surgery! I went the doctors &amp; it turned out just to be fluids draining from boobs into stomach as swelling moves down the body. My stomach still feels bruised &amp; tender.  I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1135489"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-will-i-be-skinny-again-severe-bloat-2/#post-975701" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90ec6143937dfa940b5cec21381761c0</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Opp in 2 weeks anyone with 300cc implants? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/opp-in-2-weeks-anyone-with-300cc-implants/#post-975230</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:16:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww thanks girls! I wore my Macoms for the the 1st 2 &amp; a half weeks then bought the m&amp;s sports bra which I found is a lot softer on my sensitive nipples! I still wear the Macom of a night tho. They change so much. I defo think 300cc will be more than enough for your small frame Nicole. I&#8217;m sure all of you will look amazing xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7807e73a30a29d68f7ad74ad2d6acd0</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Opp in 2 weeks anyone with 300cc implants? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/opp-in-2-weeks-anyone-with-300cc-implants/#post-975049</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:46:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, I had 300cc 3 weeks ago, from barely an A cup. After swelling, I&#8217;m hoping to b a c cup. I have 34c sports bra from m&amp;s which is tight but comfortable. Hope this pic helps. The same size implants looks different on everybody tho. I&#8217;m sure if u trust ur surgeon, u will get exactly what u want. I had mr Traynor xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23fa1b0905ff5dc0ce67513e2fcc3c89</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Offered only 265cc hp unders, everything I didn&#039;t want :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/offered-only-265cc-hp-unders-everything-i-didnt-want/#post-975028</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:37:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ronnie, I had mr Traynor 3 weeks ago. The biggest her would give me was 225-275 but I felt comfortable with 300cc. I went back to see him 2 weeks before surgery &amp; he said it&#8217;s no problem for me to have the 300cc as it&#8217;s not much difference. He said any bigger &amp; I would end up with too much side boob. The same size implant never looks the same&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1134322"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/offered-only-265cc-hp-unders-everything-i-didnt-want/#post-975028" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fd94d34c98fd9adee423a36d0609101</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Will my bra interfere with drop &#38; fluff? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/will-my-bra-interfere-with-drop-fluff/#post-974328</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 21:54:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww thanks very much jess. I will start wearing the Macom of a night then, starting from now! Just not sure what to do for the best. Thanks xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32d019580947baa908d23b31081202a1</guid>
				<title>Amanda started the topic Will my bra interfere with drop &#38; fluff? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/will-my-bra-interfere-with-drop-fluff/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 20:42:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, just wondering if the type of bra you wear post op will interfere with dropping? I have 2 Macom bras which are snug but also have the m&amp;s extra high impact sports bra, which I love, but as it&#8217;s tight &amp; holds them high up, would this stop them from dropping? So confused by this as mine are still pretty high 3wks PO &amp; was wondering if I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1133147"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/will-my-bra-interfere-with-drop-fluff/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd5e373da839fc979e10a85472dc18a7</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic when can I stop wearing the macom bras?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-stop-wearing-the-macom-bras/#post-973839</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Mar 2017 16:11:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 3 weeks PO on wed too x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b96e657e6a429e41bddd9959b51a5e7</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic when can I stop wearing the macom bras?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-stop-wearing-the-macom-bras/#post-973807</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Mar 2017 14:38:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I still have swelling but didn&#8217;t go up a back size. The measuring lady advised me to stay at my original back size x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94e2a9a808b0e5e3b9117ca174327841</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic when can I stop wearing the macom bras?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-stop-wearing-the-macom-bras/#post-973789</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Mar 2017 13:12:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have just been &amp; bought one of these m&amp;s bras I have two Macom bras which I&#8217;m still going to wear of a night, but the m&amp;s one is much more comfy &amp; boobies look nice &amp; round aswell! Think the Macom makes them look cone like! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e56bc86513f2dc7a589b7c257d3c696e</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 6 wpo and still very odd!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-wpo-and-still-very-odd/#post-973378</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Mar 2017 14:47:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s such an emotional rollercoaster this boobie business isn&#8217;t it! I think we&#8217;re all in the same boat of worry! Especially because their forever changing shapes, one dropping more than other, one causing more pain than other! It&#8217;s only because we care. We just need to be patient! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca7599622e425e9fed879cb1c29793e5</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 6 wpo and still very odd!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-wpo-and-still-very-odd/#post-973377</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Mar 2017 14:44:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Donna, I had mr Traynor on 15th Feb. I&#8217;m still pretty early on on the recovery process but my right one is still high up than my left one &amp; was told it can take 6mths plus for them to even out. I am right handed too so this won&#8217;t help with the dropping. My left hasn&#8217;t gave me any problems at all, but my right is still higher, swollen &amp; harder.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1131629"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-wpo-and-still-very-odd/#post-973377" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ffd86182a01a6c5ec3fe7756d00aeb0</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Incisions - Mr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incisions-mr-traynor/#post-972307</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2017 17:01:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was really surprised at how small the incisions were! Don&#8217;t no how the implant fits in! Good luck with ur surgery! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">587481b78a9b8614d82a5f2dae805533</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Incisions - Mr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incisions-mr-traynor/#post-972305</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:59:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww ur bound to be nervous! I was nervous but it comes &amp; goes so fast. U will soon have ur new pair before u know it! you will b fine xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9bc527a5a751b9b778d4a8bfcfa818e</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic Incisions - Mr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incisions-mr-traynor/#post-972295</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:32:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Gabrielle, I had Mr Traynor just under 2 weeks ago &amp; im very happy with how the incisions are looking up to now. Still a bit of blood around there! Can&#8217;t get them wet yet. Hope this helps! Are you having Mr Traynor? Mine are 300cc HP unders xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb268beab1a1723f741750199280d179</guid>
				<title>Amanda and Lisa are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1129898/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2017 08:29:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f446fa1b39a888c0a7876c4a0380c1b3</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 300-400cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-400cc-overs/#post-971968</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:06:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Nicole! I&#8217;m happy with them. I&#8217;d say go for the biggest he offers. I would&#8217;ve regretted it if I hadn&#8217;t &amp; would&#8217;ve always wondered what they would be like with the bigger size. Try the rice test as this really helped me. I bought a 34c bra &amp; measured 300g of rice, put them in food bags &amp; they fitted (if not more!) perfect! I found it hard&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1129556"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-400cc-overs/#post-971968" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">997897b38b89962f2929b0fc666b40cc</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 300-400cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-400cc-overs/#post-971954</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 15:42:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine were under muscle. The muscles were painful at first but nothing you can&#8217;t control with pain killers! Small implants really do go a long way as I was worried 300s may be too small, but I told mr Traynor I wanted a fuller natural look &amp; that&#8217;s exactly what he has gave me. Trust him &amp; u will b happy xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4fd17d5abac587b71d5a1e5c979cb00</guid>
				<title>Amanda and Sacha are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1129530/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 15:08:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78be3ae77c827f2ed95e36def3d6b761</guid>
				<title>Amanda and CharlotteTL are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1129512/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:37:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5180cf7455c6bb27c30fba7115a3334e</guid>
				<title>Amanda and Amber are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1129478/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:38:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9acdc6c48b6e357a4d96454adca3f9d</guid>
				<title>Amanda&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1129470/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:14:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a463d3d39947d82b0ade76e380ec8c5</guid>
				<title>Amanda and Demi are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1129454/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 12:32:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c57fe9141a1d194dadc80b31bfe11ae9</guid>
				<title>Amanda replied to the topic 250CC, High Profile, unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-high-profile-unders/#post-971893</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 12:22:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I saw the nurse on Friday, I was more concerned over my stomach as I was completely flat before. She said it&#8217;s normal fluid build up &amp; will resolve on its own. I&#8217;m drinking lots of water, green tea, eating lots of protein, fruit &amp; veg to keep me regular on the loo! It will do down on its own when it&#8217;s ready! I just don&#8217;t think u are prepared for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1129453"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-high-profile-unders/#post-971893" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/352 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-11 08:41:38 by W3 Total Cache
-->