<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | MariaAD | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mariaad22/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mariaad22/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for MariaAD.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 09:13:05 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60fefd9326940e962bdaade34899622d</guid>
				<title>MariaAD replied to the topic Personal question but need some advice in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/personal-question-but-need-some-advice/#post-1055053</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Oct 2017 12:36:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had it done for £</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa2111cecf7a4b8176a50b18a448de68</guid>
				<title>MariaAD replied to the topic Personal question but need some advice in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/personal-question-but-need-some-advice/#post-1055053</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Oct 2017 12:36:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had it done for £3300</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">729b141a77e7d460d012bea19ffe129b</guid>
				<title>MariaAD replied to the topic Anyone had Dr Ibraheim?? in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-dr-ibraheim/#post-1055049</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Oct 2017 12:34:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, don’t be nervous he has seen every kind of vagina I’m sure! He is very professional and will put you at ease, I had a hoodectomy aswell as labiaplasty I am 2 days post op and would recommend you taking at least a week off work if you go ahead </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/133 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 12:24:31 by W3 Total Cache
-->