<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Marta | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/marta888/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/marta888/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Marta.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 13:43:53 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8d54614b366a94ea7c01070fdcd733b</guid>
				<title>Marta changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1410572/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jul 2018 10:13:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8cf8f72faa55c1cc7c9478a26da2a07a</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Selling macom bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/selling-macom-bras/#post-1016762</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jul 2017 15:36:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>all sold,sorry girls. .. 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8dcbf2471623f6f415b664d8902b4252</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic how long do you have to leave your nipples after uplift and enlargement? in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-do-you-have-to-leave-your-nipples-after-uplift-and-enlargement/#post-1007662</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Jun 2017 19:37:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>first of all you are not going to feel them for a little while. they will be numb.  and they are not cutting them off. ????????<br />
i would advise to wait till your 6 week check up. but anyway,you should ask nurse. she knows better&#8230;.<br />
erm&#8230;I&#8217;m almost 6 weeks now and my nipples has some scabs still. not quite attractive tho&#8230;.????????????</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9babc8fd496138991085b91ff010d2bc</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic CAN I WEAR WIRELESS BRA INSTEAD OF SPORTS BRA in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-wear-wireless-bra-instead-of-sports-bra/#post-1000058</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 May 2017 21:29:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been told to wear sports bra for 6 weeks. :((((</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fefb5bbb6479dd725e002b757591327a</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic ANYONE WITH BEFORE BOOBS LIKE MINE?? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-with-before-boobs-like-mine/#post-999980</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 May 2017 19:58:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun. I was 32D. My boobs were empty and saggy. I had an uplift + implants. 300cc in my left and 275cc in my right. One boob was bigger than other. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba01c2f07f4b3f860330191780809aab</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic First night, absolute agony?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-night-absolute-agony/#post-999634</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 May 2017 23:51:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Stay strong. After couple of days it&#8217;ll be ok. Take your pain killers every 4hrs. I know what you mean about the strapping. My strapping was too tight. Tighter than normal. After a week nurse ripped it off and she even said that it was way too tight. But maybe it was because i had an uplift too.  Probably you are very upset,that makes things&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1170982"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-night-absolute-agony/#post-999634" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d37845f64fc1359582387e3843efb4d</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Selling macom bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/selling-macom-bras/#post-999545</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 May 2017 20:26:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi. I live in fulmer. They cost me 41 pounds each. I would like to sell them for 25£ each.<br />
 size small is size 8-10 i think. And medium i think is size 10-12. But I&#8217;m not sure. You can have a look in macom web site the sizes. As I&#8217;m not sure.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c981495a61f5385291001ff4def6f1c4</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Selling macom bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/selling-macom-bras/#post-999279</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 May 2017 10:30:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Colour- black</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10bb074858192ba1899d293f2a98743f</guid>
				<title>Marta started the topic Selling macom bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/selling-macom-bras/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 May 2017 10:29:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls. I&#8217;m selling 2 brand new Macom bras. One is size S and other one is size M.<br />
I&#8217;m selling them because they don&#8217;t fit me. :-/<br />
I just tried them on. They have never been worn. 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10ce257ee8fecd4fe13e54fdc302c726</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Please help! I&#039;m having a meltdown today! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-im-having-a-meltdown-today/#post-998934</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 May 2017 11:51:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I was an empty 32D. And i had uplift with implants. I had in one boob 275cc and the other one i had 300cc. And at the moment i am 32DD and they haven&#8217;t dropped and fluffed yet. And they are quite big. So i think you&#8217;ll definitely achieve what you want. You shouldn&#8217;t push your surgeon for anything,they know what is the best for you. You don&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1169778"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-im-having-a-meltdown-today/#post-998934" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ba70b48306bced042df8c733bc25f0a</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Please help! :(((( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-54/#post-997996</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 May 2017 08:54:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah,i think that i need size M. I have no problem with tightness,being uncomfortable but these other bra&#8217;s where too tight that i couldn&#8217;t breath and my skin was marked from bra&#8217;s .<br />
Thank you girls for replying to me. Thank you for advice and support! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">238bda1df0f834274b90b0ea087eb057</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Please help! :(((( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-54/#post-997972</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 May 2017 07:50:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Me and nurse,we tried to put it on,it was too small. On the size chart it said that i am xs but instead of xs i bought  s. But no,too small. 🙁<br />
Yesterday i went to Victoria Secret to get measured,so i roughly know what size sports bra i need. They said 32 DD.<br />
So i went to M&amp;S tried on 34DD and it was way too tight. Lady gave me to try on 32 E and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1168234"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-54/#post-997972" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b41cebf957be58c57007fe0db1094ea</guid>
				<title>Marta started the topic Please help! :(((( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-54/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 May 2017 13:08:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls! I was empty 32D. I had 300cc in my left and 275cc in my right boob. Surgeon told me I&#8217;ll be roughly +/- full DD but now I can&#8217;t find the right size post op bra. I had 2 mya bra&#8217;s but now they are too small. I wasted 60£ on them. I ordered online 4x bras. 2x M&amp;S one is 34 DD which is too small,other one is 34E it is +/- okk but still&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1167867"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-54/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91480960e906bdb6e3887c205e8d18c2</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic 450cc overs with Dr Frati SO happy! :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450cc-overs-with-dr-frati-so-happy/#post-997555</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 May 2017 07:30:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are you allowed to wear bra like that 10 days after op?<br />
If yes,i definitely want to buy them. ????</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dfb3d85bdf977599f0b33d65064662b</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Single mum with baby &#38; child to look after?! Recovery!! in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/single-mum-with-baby-child-to-look-after-recovery/#post-997100</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 May 2017 23:52:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>But you are not supposed to lift anything heavy (including child) for at least 6 weeks. :-/<br />
I really want to pick my girl up but I&#8217;m so scared to do it just in case something goes wrong with my stitches,implant and muscles. :-/<br />
Did anytime happened when you picked up your baby? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22102ae34de2ef6bba772a1baa9e55df</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Single mum with baby &#38; child to look after?! Recovery!! in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/single-mum-with-baby-child-to-look-after-recovery/#post-996931</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 May 2017 13:08:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You&#8217;ll need a help with the baby.  🙁<br />
You can&#8217;t lift the baby at all for 6 weeks. :-/ but in first week you are not going to be able to use your arms.<br />
I couldn&#8217;t do much in the first week. I was even struggling to change the nappy. My partner and mum are doing everything.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1aa5067c65116647bf7c8accfcce1844</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Worried... :((( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-52/#post-995968</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 May 2017 22:05:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you very much. When sombody says something to me i just automatically calm down. Today i feel much better,towards evening my boobs were perfectly fine. I always over think.  I can&#8217;t wait to get the strapping off.<br />
Thank you for everything. Support means a lot to me! ❤ xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">357e8680d0db67ccb43ecbf7b51f88ce</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Worried... :((( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-52/#post-995486</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 May 2017 21:16:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you sweetie.  It&#8217;s really hard for me as i am a very stressful person.  Yes,i wear the bra at all times. I do everything as nurse said.  I still have a very thight strapping on. I don&#8217;t touch them,i can just feel them.<br />
Aww..thank you darling,i feel better now. I shouldn&#8217;t worry that much. 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">062edb6172ef133c1a4976c616c1f5c7</guid>
				<title>Marta started the topic Worried... :((( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-52/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 May 2017 19:56:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls. Im just 4 days post op.My left implant is still moving around a lot. Yesterday i rung up the nurse. She said that it is perfectly fine. But to me it doesn&#8217;t seem fine. In the morning the implant was moving towards my armpit and later during the day it moved to the moddle of the chest. I can feel the implant touching other boob now and it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1164557"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-52/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44ecc7b35ef19e5d6f5e73f9aebf1d56</guid>
				<title>Marta started the topic Swelling in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/swelling-44/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 21:57:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,it&#8217;s me again with thousands of questions. Sorry. :-/<br />
Has anyone experienced this?&#8212; my boobs were fine all day long but later tonight they suddenly felt very thight. I can&#8217;t tell if they swelled up but for definite they felt very thight. I&#8217;m 3days post op. 🙂<br />
If anyone could tell me their story i would highly appreciate it. 🙂<br />
Thank you. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79da541dfbbd8a1b5057e4a528cc507b</guid>
				<title>Marta changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1164047/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 20:50:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b04497a0ab52bb01d3b083cda821a32f</guid>
				<title>Marta&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1164046/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 20:49:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd686c44d5114527df45b570de58f18d</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Moving around. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/moving-around/#post-995077</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 20:46:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you darling,you calmed me down. So suddenly i became very nervous. I even start to panic. Had a stupid thought&#8217;s about internal bleeding and everything else.<br />
Thank you! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9de3710ade15d4180da2905b9f2b7077</guid>
				<title>Marta started the topic Moving around. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/moving-around/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 19:47:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls! I had my surgery on 2nd of May.i had implants and uplift. I haven&#8217;t been informed much about how much i can move/do after the surgery  🙁<br />
I feel fine to walk around. But i have no clue if it is ok. I just can&#8217;t be in bed 24/7. My bum is very sore. :-/  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff40f3bfb43d93a728cce40bb80e9922</guid>
				<title>Marta replied to the topic Smoking in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-52/#post-994987</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 17:25:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you. Everything went ok. They just asked me if i still smoke and i said no. Felt bad because i lied but i was too scared that they would cancel my op. ????????</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fafac4ee63b9dd696bcb703ad1cad71</guid>
				<title>Marta started the topic Smoking in the forum Breast Procedures</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-52/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Apr 2017 13:51:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello. Are they doing any smoking tests befor the op? I&#8217;m really scared. I stopped 3 days before the op day instead of 2 weeks. Really nervous. :(((<br />
Has anyone been in situation like this? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0905dd4f6aa39ce6fcc3e88f80ab4a78</guid>
				<title>Marta became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1111525/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:23:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/231 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 14:45:39 by W3 Total Cache
-->