<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Maya | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mayab/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mayab/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Maya.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 23:17:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7925f0d13e8947c2c84a3faca1a41be</guid>
				<title>Maya posted an update: @myamoderator  i had surgoery  few years ago and since I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1311059/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Apr 2018 23:41:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/myamoderator/' rel="nofollow ugc">@myamoderator</a>  i had surgoery  few years ago and since I have left message after message and been give numbers to call but No one can seem to help me  or even get back to me. My surgeon was mario russo and since he was dismissed I have been unable to get an appointment or someone to help me with my concerns. I&#8217;m shocked to say the least with the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1311059"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1311059/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">801a06f4c4018e72dd5fb796c3b42f67</guid>
				<title>Maya became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1311056/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Apr 2018 23:35:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/125 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-09-30 05:27:56 by W3 Total Cache
-->