<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Mahmooda | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mbegum/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mbegum/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mahmooda.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa641a8f3b6f87bff2122049ad607b32</guid>
				<title>Mahmooda replied to the topic 6 months post op results, Dr Ibraheim. Super happy! in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-months-post-op-results-dr-ibraheim-super-happy/#post-1294738</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2019 12:41:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies. I haven&#8217;t had any consultation yet but how do you know if you need the hood trimming aswell? At the moment I feel a tingling  sensation all the way down my right leg and I feel my clitorus is stimulated throughout the day even though I haven&#8217;t had sex for a few days. I&#8217;m so nervous as my labia have been large since day 1.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bec7d2ad670b3722bdeb81e41489faf9</guid>
				<title>Mahmooda became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1450462/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2019 12:06:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 04:11:29 by W3 Total Cache
-->