<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Melissa Milosev | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/melissamilosev/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/melissamilosev/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Melissa Milosev.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:04:39 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb4f44dabb1a5a1a3b5f86a4f255defa</guid>
				<title>Melissa Milosev and Jessica (@jessc92) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/846171/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:13:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7b9f81bfcce2b9e939e1cbda1951288</guid>
				<title>Melissa Milosev replied to the topic Confused about size.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/confused-about-size-3/#post-806078</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Jan 2015 09:24:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/peachysunshinee/' rel="nofollow ugc">@peachysunshinee</a>  hi hon, you&#8217;re welcome! I&#8217;m so excited, would be lovely to meet you in person! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29efc4a6990d6d05d53f4e83966166b4</guid>
				<title>Melissa Milosev replied to the topic 4 weeks PO pics up - 400 overs absolutely in love!! Xx in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-po-pics-up-400-overs-absolutely-in-love-xx/page/3/#post-806018</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:35:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@kay88&#8230;.hiya, hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. Thanks for the detail on the Fratti experience, i&#8217;m booked in for feb 14th with fratti. Due to have 450left &amp; 500 right to balance out. I&#8217;m 32b/c wanting to go to D/DD.<br />
Were you a day paitient? If so, what time were you discharged? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50321a88a4f7bd803866ac82b4e11cc3</guid>
				<title>Melissa Milosev replied to the topic 450cc high profile partial unders pics up :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450cc-high-profile-partial-unders-pics-up/#post-806014</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:26:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hon&#8230;hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. I&#8217;m interested in seeing your results as i&#8217;m going to get 450cc in left &amp; 500 in right. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a632f95c6e80f560223af94ae392aab</guid>
				<title>Melissa Milosev replied to the topic Confused about size.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/confused-about-size-3/#post-806012</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:19:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good evening ladies&#8230;..thank you to all for your replies &amp; adds. 🙂<br />
I thought I was a 32C but turns out i&#8217;m a 32B&#8230;(my whole life has been a lie..lol) so with what you were saying Alex Clarke, on the cup sizes, it is comforting to know. I feel less confused from all the advice you have given. I will contact my PC to request 475CC for the right&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-845997"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/confused-about-size-3/#post-806012" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9df84f6c5c03d0f7b3460e3ae75a1c7e</guid>
				<title>Melissa Milosev started the topic Confused about size.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/confused-about-size-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 21:50:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hello fellow BAs&#8230;.ok, so i&#8217;m booked in on 14th Feb at Fitzroy with Dr Frati.<br />
I&#8217;m a 32B/C (not a full cup) and want to go up to a D/DD. DrF  has suggested 450 left &amp; 500 right to balance out. But after having read some of the other topics online i&#8217;m not sure if i&#8217;ll get the desired cup size &amp; may be a lot bigger than what I&#8217;m looking for. I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-844831"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/confused-about-size-3/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55ac6f240f87badcd045e63c18e7bdd3</guid>
				<title>Melissa Milosev changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/844814/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 21:28:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b68174a2b25ce0a7ce2dcfa1bc3ea36</guid>
				<title>Melissa Milosev became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/843701/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 22:06:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/158 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 13:28:32 by W3 Total Cache
-->