<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Hayley | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mformya/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mformya/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Hayley.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:03:22 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1093e62fa8b28f97d67f95dc76b6e3e</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic Recovery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-29/#post-1318892</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2020 09:55:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My kids are 2 and 4 as well, I also had overs on Saturday and would have been able to look after them pain-wise the next day, but was glad I was able to have a couple of days rest as I just felt a bit hungover from the GA.<br />
I also think having overs made a big difference too cos I was able to move my arms/lift my  small two year old without any bother  xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66bdb2af721e09a4e82c4959c917d920</guid>
				<title>Hayley replied to the topic 350CC A cup end result?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-a-cup-end-result/#post-1317935</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2020 16:46:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m also booked for 350cc from a large A cup on 21st September<br />
I’m hoping for a full C/small D back to size I was before two babies but seen so many ending up with DD/E, so hard to decide!<br />
Hope your recovery is going well xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4b78bdbdfc4da4b0e480df0e195ea11</guid>
				<title>Hayley became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1482306/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Feb 2020 19:14:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/136 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 00:24:47 by W3 Total Cache
-->