<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Mikayla | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mikky/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mikky/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mikayla.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fe1dd14a76c26fc3cad60e877d0d542</guid>
				<title>Mikayla started the topic Tenderness?? 3weeks post op???? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tenderness-3weeks-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:02:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies.. I&#8217;m 3 weeks post op, had no major probs and healed pretty well.  Wish I had maybe gone slightly bigger, but hey, from what I had before I feel 100 times better.. I have one slight prob, my nipples and surrounding area is very sensitive!! When I take off my sports bra I feel relieved but also very tender. Is this normal? And how long&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-713779"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tenderness-3weeks-post-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0abaeeb6b822d48a6037d1210418976c</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic Sleeping arrangements!!!!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-arrangements/#post-752383</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jun 2014 21:49:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks zena. That&#8217;s exactly what I was thinking to do.. That will help me to relax a little and stop scaring my children when they walk in and see me asleep upright!!!! Lol. I am normally a side sleeper too so can&#8217;t wait for that luxury. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3d247f1c94f684fe7e906d3a2513a9a</guid>
				<title>Mikayla started the topic Sleeping arrangements!!!!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-arrangements/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jun 2014 18:35:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just wondering, I am 7 days post op. Been to see the nurse today And she said everything is healing well and scars are looking like their are healing well!! Except for my blisters!!!! Lol. Anyway, not to worry abt that, whAt I really want to know is how long do I have to sleep sitting up-looking like a corpse?????  I forgot to ask her!!!! My bum,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-688105"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-arrangements/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01a3cb848e65614c4d85bea622ef0b48</guid>
				<title>Mikayla started the topic Question about partials??? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/question-about-partials/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Jun 2014 19:59:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok, so I have just had 375 cc partials and I just have a slight niggle!!! I can see a couple of girls on here, (who are in my friends) who seem to be getting &#8216;rippling&#8221; with partilals !!! Does anyone know why this is?? I know it is one of the risks but seems to common with us ladies that are going with partials&#8230;.. Can anyone shed some light on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-686077"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/question-about-partials/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c8210f872d956f02c19b1389e354bcf</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/683267/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 May 2014 22:05:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01fa4bb288761b956dbfffd16b5b1ec4</guid>
				<title>Mikayla started the topic Added a pic, 1 a little higher, hope it settles!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/added-a-pic-1-a-little-higher-hope-it-settles/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 May 2014 22:12:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have had strapping removed early today due to having blisters from the strapping&#8230; 1 is slightly higher than the other but hope that settles in time.  Glad the strapping is off too!! So far happy, 100 times better than my original flumps!!! He he </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01204827b8a9885a1d3cf6d87cc17f01</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and MorA are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/681129/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 May 2014 15:25:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6508496eca35c723e8f01925b2ceccf</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and Danika are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/679710/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 May 2014 20:13:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06c8c768d44e86867272373f1b35fc3f</guid>
				<title>Mikayla started the topic All done and dusted!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-and-dusted-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 May 2014 18:37:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just had my BA with dr Frati and currently chilling on the sofa at home.  Was very nervous this morning, but now not sure why! Here was no need, the whole team were great and really made me feel at ease.  Also told them about my vomiting phobia mad they were very understanding about that too.  Not in too much pain and was given tramadol for the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-675877"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-and-dusted-3/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7171adbd5825062da8382829d5feb5d6</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and Jodie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/673968/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 May 2014 20:08:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90bebab3f1031548a2eea03d43d0ef36</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and Zena are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/670897/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 May 2014 23:26:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82b78b99fff6e5c1c6c8f2098b205d76</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and Jessica I are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/667058/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 19:44:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a703d63b14573553b0a37244be8bd17</guid>
				<title>Mikayla started the topic Quick question ??? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/quick-question-8/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 May 2014 20:48:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok I&#8217;m having my op next Monday with Dr Frati&#8230; Can someone please tell me, do I need to take sports bra with me to wear straight away? Or do I just need it when the strapping comes off the following week???? Some girls say they have it and some don&#8217;t!!!!!!  The bra I mean!!! And actually a second question&#8230; When do you think they will confirm a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-661359"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/quick-question-8/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d65b0f90cb4c746d8606870d139a4466</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and jasminenikita are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/660345/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 May 2014 08:40:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7fe2717bb7cf7bcf60142e990b362c4</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/658563/#acomment-658593</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 May 2014 21:42:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Julie.  Yours look fab!! Now I&#8217;m confused!! You have had smaller implants than other girls I have added but they have smaller results.. They still look good but do you happen to know why??? What size were you before if you don&#8217;t mind me asking??xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mikky/" rel="nofollow ugc">Mikayla</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/julie44/' rel="nofollow ugc">@julie44</a> hi Julie.  Could I add you please. Your new additions look good in your profile pic.  What size did u have if you do t mind me asking?? X			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1af048c1bdd390ed52c3b8d087b927d</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and Julie Dawes are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/658589/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 May 2014 21:26:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c97c45261f11685574827a4df07af334</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @julie44 hi Julie.  Could I add you please. Your new [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/658563/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 May 2014 20:53:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/julie44/' rel="nofollow ugc">@julie44</a> hi Julie.  Could I add you please. Your new additions look good in your profile pic.  What size did u have if you do t mind me asking?? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1dcd3a06840f9242e1d987db7854e6ff</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @fromnonetosome   Hi I'm having Frati on the 26th. 375 partials. Xx</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/658524/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 May 2014 20:12:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/fromnonetosome/' rel="nofollow ugc">@fromnonetosome</a>   Hi I&#8217;m having Frati on the 26th. 375 partials. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d31564ce5af1b21e977272d4b19e5aa4</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/658514/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 May 2014 20:01:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf0ffc08783c4218564e415acf71dfab</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @haily86 hi there. Hope it's ok to add you.. I'm having [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/658513/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 May 2014 19:59:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/haily86/' rel="nofollow ugc">@haily86</a> hi there. Hope it&#8217;s ok to add you.. I&#8217;m having 375 partials so would love to see your results.. I also don&#8217;t have much breast tissue.  🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3355d8d30a3ed1f3be5709c4ccceb33b</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @charly123 hi I'm having Frati on the 26th!!!  I'm having [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/656640/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 21:12:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/charly123/' rel="nofollow ugc">@charly123</a> hi I&#8217;m having Frati on the 26th!!!  I&#8217;m having 375cc partials.  Hoping they will be big enough for my frame too!!  But reluctant to go bigger as I&#8217;m scared of rippling and stretch marks specially as I don&#8217;t have much breast tissue!!! I&#8217;m hoping he totally knows what he is doing!! Lol</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5a8d9dda4c50c6847f80a5f5713c0b4</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @julieg1 hey I think your pics look great and just the right [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/656378/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 18:45:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/julieg1/' rel="nofollow ugc">@julieg1</a> hey I think your pics look great and just the right size&#8230; Are you any happier now?? I think they look natural and fit your shape. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ada77c0ec9458f38d620f48e5ab955c</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @zena just wondered if you went today and if you managed to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/656372/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 18:42:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/zena/' rel="nofollow ugc">@zena</a> just wondered if you went today and if you managed to sort out what&#8217;s happenened??  Hope it&#8217;s all ok. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbc966ee47333e6a4774d5217e5e78cc</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic 3 weeks and 1 day  post crying !!! Help  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-and-1-day-post-crying-help/#post-746982</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 18:41:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hope you are feeling a little better than earlier.. MAybe it&#8217;s all hormone related, you know what us ladies are like.. The sun is shining. And will be over the weekend so keep ur chin up, and try and enjoy. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9eb92f1de5db2fc6696072cab3af3999</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and Julieg1 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/656366/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 18:38:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">705b9db7a367fd7e05eb730917544c60</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @julieg1 just wondered if it's ok to add you? You have gone [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/656356/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 18:32:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/julieg1/' rel="nofollow ugc">@julieg1</a> just wondered if it&#8217;s ok to add you? You have gone bigger than me and I&#8217;m worried mine won&#8217;t be big enough off my frame. ??  Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6780297e19f94a4a00743cd002d7a768</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic So age questionnaire....how old are you! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-age-questionnaire-how-old-are-you/page/3/#post-746974</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 18:25:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m  40, with 5 boys- children of course!!! Oldest will soon be 18 and youngest is 3. I&#8217;m having my BA on the 26th may!  Dreading it, and excited at the same time!  I also thought I was too old but hey, you only live once&#8230;     🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2b41b479069f46d62cc3d62e325f3c0</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic Support Needed :( in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/support-needed/page/2/#post-745682</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 20:04:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi zena,haven&#8217;t added you yet but just read your alarming post.  You must be  beside yourself with worry right now.  This sounds like someone&#8217;s head may be on the block too, depending on how serious it is.  I agree with the other girls that have commented on here, that even if you are still happy with your results and everything else is ok then I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-650247"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/support-needed/page/2/#post-745682" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5f4a94196c19f92664cc6ac4c169764</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic Day 18 nipples much better in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-18-nipples-much-better/#post-745288</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 21:28:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well I wear a  34a bra but that doesn&#8217;t necessarily fit as it should-I just can&#8217;t bear to show myself  for a fitting! So I was thinking  to get a 34 d as I&#8217;m having 375 partials!! What do you think? I think your pics look great by the way, bet u can&#8217;t wait to go for a fitting. Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37f3a2947a6a3da28de6143a969b1e3b</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/645173/#acomment-648046</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 20:36:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Nicolle, that&#8217;s just wot I want to hear.  I&#8217;m in my own little office so hopefully I can just plod along in there without too many people noticing.. Just need to design a cleaning rota for my boys at home so they can take it in turns with the Hoover and mop!!!  Loooool. Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mikky/" rel="nofollow ugc">Mikayla</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/nikki1992/' rel="nofollow ugc">@nikki1992</a>  hey Nicolle. Good to see you have recovered and happy with your results. I haven&#8217;t been on here for a few days but I&#8217;m glad I had a peek at ur pics.. They look natural and just [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa6513130fcf909e863af0c67b06f044</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic Day 18 nipples much better in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-18-nipples-much-better/#post-745239</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 20:31:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Emma , glad uv got  thru that blip with ur nips. Loool.   I have 2 weeks to go and I&#8217;m starting to panic!!! God knows what I will be like the day before! Oh well  time will tell.  I fink I may buy some of that cream in just to be in the safe side.  I still need to buy bras but really confused as to what size to buy, I have forgotten what the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-648031"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-18-nipples-much-better/#post-745239" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ba67adf2a82102d790c7a326421c621</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @nikki1992  hey Nicolle. Good to see you have recovered and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/645173/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 May 2014 13:55:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/nikki1992/' rel="nofollow ugc">@nikki1992</a>  hey Nicolle. Good to see you have recovered and happy with your results. I haven&#8217;t been on here for a few days but I&#8217;m glad I had a peek at ur pics.. They look natural and just right. Hope I end up sign similar results.  I still have 2 weeks to wait so I hope it<br />
Flies. Just a quick question, do you i it&#8217;s easy enough to go bk to work&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-645173"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/645173/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06d34a4c123acc762372eafff357c4e6</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic Day 14 stitches trimmed in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-14-stitches-trimmed/#post-743169</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 21:30:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey. How are you?  Why are you fed up?? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ab9daab82d75c05a06506afdee692c7</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic Sick as a dog in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sick-as-a-dog/page/2/#post-742286</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 20:42:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you are feeling better now &#8230; Vomiting is something I dread After this!! I have a phobia of vomiting, so more worried abt that than the pain.. Sad I know! Hope u are feeling better now though. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7051e28b80473fc6de451b187d3a67d9</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic Home from surgery  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/home-from-surgery-3/#post-742281</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 20:33:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Woop Woop. Hope it all went well too xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83be9749bec69a6d972c096e0c04984b</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic SEX life after implants.... ??? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sex-life-after-implants/#post-742274</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 20:26:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lol you ladies have just put a smile on my face!!!  I&#8217;ve got all this to look forward to!  May even be brave then too and leave the light on.   Looooooool</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb28c477db512d153d91ea4fd109282e</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @vicky150679   Hi Vicki, hope you are feeling well after the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/628748/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 20:24:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/vicky150679/' rel="nofollow ugc">@vicky150679</a>   Hi Vicki, hope you are feeling well after the op.  I had my pre op today and now just can&#8217;t wait to get there and have it done !! Thanks for the add too..xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5e922c199acc57a3112c13800648327</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and Sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/627381/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 11:08:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01af339300b45710dee556e3420409bd</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and chealsa are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/627069/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 07:54:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e1fd930fb268646f323b84dbce90870</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and vicky are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/627028/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 07:32:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e1bd4f55923f8daba93ffed992da6c9</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic Highgate May 2nd? Anyone else?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/highgate-may-2nd-anyone-else/#post-742055</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 06:39:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Vicki and chealsa.. Hope you ladies are doing well today.  Can I add you &#8230;I have Frati on the 26th and my pre op today!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2eeff3c8d47e39a8ae362ed3d58183b</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic Arghh!! Bloody family!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/arghh-bloody-family/#post-742054</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 06:30:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey I know exactly how you feel&#8230; I have 5 children-oldest 18 and youngest 3!  I have told my mum who is now supportive, but in the beginning was totally against it!  One of my boys too, who&#8217;s nearly 16 is totally against it.  I think it&#8217;s because he is very protective of me so I have to go easy on him when I talk about it.  I don&#8217;t think people&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-626900"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/arghh-bloody-family/#post-742054" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5e7a37a4ac320808b85479ca47b0d85</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and Liz are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/625849/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2014 19:50:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b7210266c6fb94fa08d06ae2a0d98e7</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @liz  hi Liz I'm having 375 partials on the 26th and am [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/625700/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2014 18:56:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/liz/' rel="nofollow ugc">@liz</a>  hi Liz I&#8217;m having 375 partials on the 26th and am currently a 34a. Was a bit worried that they may be too small but was also thinking the exact same thing you wrote on a post abt wing too small. Is it ok to add u. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8f02543e1e0108e64959a763d0aa62e</guid>
				<title>Mikayla replied to the topic Tender boobs day 9 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tender-boobs-day-9/#post-741541</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2014 20:04:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hope you&#8217;re ok.. Seems like the girls on here have good days and bad days.. Hope  u feel better by tomorrow. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1a2fa23309474b158f1a30aca868922</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/619397/#acomment-620540</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2014 07:01:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yours look great. We have to put our trust in the surgeons cos they obviously know best.  I hope I&#8217;m as happy too. Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mikky/" rel="nofollow ugc">Mikayla</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/julierimmer/' rel="nofollow ugc">@julierimmer</a> hi do you mind if I add you? I know you had a different surgeon to me but I am a size 12 too and was offered 375 as I have very little breast tissue!!! I&#8217;m worried they will [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6307a6e5e0cf06cfaf6dccff0d9a888</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and JLizzie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/620483/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2014 06:34:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">891d0504da09f3ff20774fa0328d6035</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @isobel thanks for the add. Yours Are great. X. I know mine [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/619484/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:29:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/isobel/' rel="nofollow ugc">@isobel</a> thanks for the add. Yours Are great. X. I know mine won&#8217;t be as big, but I can understand why I was offered smaller implants.. Can&#8217;t wait to be where you are at now. Bet your over the moon. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85c425bd5a02d7c664d36f151a09958b</guid>
				<title>Mikayla and Isobel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/619444/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:22:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d190542bd49c995053e4bc4695a614b</guid>
				<title>Mikayla posted an update: @isobel do u mind if I add u? I am a size 12 too but having [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/619438/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:21:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/isobel/' rel="nofollow ugc">@isobel</a> do u mind if I add u? I am a size 12 too but having smaller implants than u. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/446 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 03:12:37 by W3 Total Cache
-->