MYA Space | Milan Parris | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/milanparrisx/activity/ Activity feed for Milan Parris. Wed, 12 Nov 2025 21:08:59 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 87965edb41b044ec6c8ddcb3556d1e43 Milan Parris posted an update: is anyone on here around the same stats as me and are post […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009054/ Wed, 03 Feb 2016 18:25:08 +0000 is anyone on here around the same stats as me and are post op want to see the results as still don’t know what size I want to go I am thinking of hps as I have no volume in the top of my breasts???? need help please x

]]>
0
41f1119d8616fa6c55bfc2c9b73de884 Milan Parris's profile was updated https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009049/ Wed, 03 Feb 2016 18:11:08 +0000 0 8291b8841a6683d137b7bf92105886de Milan Parris changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1008759/ Wed, 03 Feb 2016 07:15:24 +0000 0 e68a6d3a58fea93ce16eda88adacba25 Milan Parris and myamoderator are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1005235/ Mon, 25 Jan 2016 14:50:24 +0000 0 eae460644851d75f0542c04d81d0d16d Milan Parris became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1003478/ Thu, 21 Jan 2016 19:59:09 +0000 0