MYA Space | Stacey | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/missstacey/activity/ Activity feed for Stacey. Tue, 04 Nov 2025 14:16:19 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 12d23f971989de7c49f8fb1d97f73ec0 Stacey replied to the topic Finance options.. Help! in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-options-help/#post-732777 Sat, 05 Apr 2014 16:23:44 +0100 I’m hoping I’ll be ok to get a loan as iv got gd credit, iv had a littlewoods account for years with 7500 limit and payed it all off without any arrears so that should boost me up hopefully.

]]>
8cf20daf1057545799ead77b37692216 Stacey changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/532167/ Sat, 05 Apr 2014 16:18:27 +0100 0 42fa427c93f3ac4d8e762e7cfb574ddb Stacey started the topic Finance options.. Help! in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-options-help/ Sat, 05 Apr 2014 16:15:58 +0100 Hi all, iv been wanting a breast enlargement for years I am a 34a/b and hate them 🙁 so iv finally decided its time to do it, now my problem is financing it and what route to take, I am a mum of two and a full time student so am in receipt of income support, can I still get finance through Mya? Or will I have to get a loan elsewhere, iv seen that…[Read more]

]]>
aa2487f31ca8f8cc20ae693dbd4b744a Stacey became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/532137/ Sat, 05 Apr 2014 15:48:29 +0100 0