moface posted an update in the group Mr Fallahdars girls 🙂: 14 years, 4 months ago
I met Dr F today, I’m currently a 32A, (So I thought) But he told me I was actually a 28! I don’t think they even make adult bras in a 28 do they!? Lol, anyway, I wanted to go up to a size DD, D minimum, but he was only willing to give me 290cc maximum which would increase me by 2-3 cup sizes. I feel quite down because I’m terrified of coming out of the op having forked out all that money to still feel too small. Can anyone give me any ideas of what I’ll end up with? He didn’t show me any pictures or anything. I sort of got the impression he just wanted to go home because it was so late. =( He was lovely though! Please help. XX
Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.