<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Laura | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/molkoprincess/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/molkoprincess/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 20:14:41 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a408effd0d86a7f028bcc76acbc1d1b1</guid>
				<title>Laura and danielle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/997053/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Dec 2015 09:37:09 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff24b9524d57cff712f5a0fb9557b897</guid>
				<title>Laura and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/994540/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Dec 2015 07:20:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09a60c38d7ef416ad0c11a656fbe1b5e</guid>
				<title>Laura and Xx..A..xX are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/992763/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Dec 2015 17:34:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3b5fc7269e0c7f3ecd6a46753075647</guid>
				<title>Laura and Karen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/992661/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Dec 2015 18:42:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfad379c9704c4779330df5256110654</guid>
				<title>Laura and Joanne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/992368/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Dec 2015 19:44:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab1d9b60e027431a49006d4ec89a3eca</guid>
				<title>Laura posted an update: @arb05 I've just added you, I hope you don't mind, I saw [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/992323/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Dec 2015 14:35:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/arb05/' rel="nofollow ugc">@arb05</a> I&#8217;ve just added you, I hope you don&#8217;t mind, I saw you went with Mr Mounir and was hoping for some advice!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73f46f7e0d51125ef0eaaf85231f24e4</guid>
				<title>Laura posted an update: @mrssheppard2beHi Lisa,
I hope you don't mind me messaging [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/992322/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Dec 2015 14:26:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@mrssheppard2beHi Lisa,<br />
I hope you don&#8217;t mind me messaging you, you have similar stats to me!<br />
Hope you healing well?<br />
looking at Surgeons at the moment, had a few consultations but still so confused on who to go with. Would you recommend Trainer? would it be possible to look at your pictures? </p>
<p>Kind Regards,</p>
<p>Laura</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4368dd9fa0ecbf71591b2f4156cabff</guid>
				<title>Laura changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/992321/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Dec 2015 14:19:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3016536ca864b9e67129cc5d5ea07baf</guid>
				<title>Laura&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/992319/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Dec 2015 14:15:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00758be8300b91f439346f2b8f399472</guid>
				<title>Laura became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/986907/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Nov 2015 22:58:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/189 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 21:28:12 by W3 Total Cache
-->