<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Bridget | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/moose295/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/moose295/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Bridget.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b66e352b15b97aa927a5b1d11d8a565</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/4/#post-701893</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:52:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oops just read you said it didn&#8217;t hurt, I wouldn&#8217;t worry just be careful when cleaning it </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c0d4a270e6640ff2de3a8fd23355a2c</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/4/#post-701892</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:52:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think it will be fine even if it does bleed a little as its a week after, did it hurt? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a97bbfcf7e4f28e8d90458c37ba4f62</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/4/#post-701862</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:38:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I read two weeks for them to dissolve I hope it doesn&#8217;t take months! Well I&#8217;ve read once splint is off it swells alot as all the pressure has been contained so nose can look even bigger than before surgery but I&#8217;ve prepared myself for that and know it will go down eventually. I get mine off on Saturday! Can&#8217;t wait! How are you breathing now? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">042b568e361dcd12ccb0fe0656039e50</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/4/#post-701818</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:40:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I feel MUCH better! I deffo think it was the antibiotics making me sick, I had a Big Mac meal yesterday and it was like heaven! How are you feeling? Did it take when your stitches came out? The ones further up the tip really hurt I thought, it got rid of alot of the gross crusty stuff lol but I&#8217;ve noticed I had dissovable stitches up there too do you? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e876320e4d7b18c53aba7b2ef47fef0f</guid>
				<title>Bridget started the topic One week since Rhino in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/one-week-since-rhino/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 22:41:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had open septoplasty last Monday and I&#8217;ll be honest to anyone considering it that it is ROUGH in the first few days but wow I feel so much better today, had stitches out which really hurt but was nothing compared to in the week and although I am very stuffy it more like a cold now 🙂 Excited to get my cast off now!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dca2ab7159d61c6584eb1c6768a9dc57</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/4/#post-700989</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2013 22:04:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou 🙂 and you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43c6c1fad4aa13f09278c1400d1f3f51</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/4/#post-700981</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2013 21:26:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I keep getting waves of sickness and have noticed its normally around the time I take my antibiotics 🙁 but tomorrow is out last day of them so ill know on Sunday if I feel any better </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e43abcde02c98ce9ddf6c517353621c0</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/3/#post-700961</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2013 19:17:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well I felt kind of better but my throat is SO sore I&#8217;m pretty sure it&#8217;s scratched as its only sore in one spot but its agony to eat because of it, my swelling is also starting to go down too and my bruising is way more yellow. How are you feeling other than the swelling? Have you has any sickness or anything and are you sleeping better? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3140ae18dd9b10ce8ab090a1cd6056b1</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Very sore throat  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/very-sore-throat/#post-700921</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2013 17:08:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know I hope I feel better soon but post op day 4 already so not too long! Thankyou 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d67a4bf096e72ac791cbf93a8cb80dbb</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Very sore throat  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/very-sore-throat/#post-700906</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:08:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve just spoke to the nurse so I may have to go the gp but I think my throat was scratched by the tube as there is only one specific bit hurting, I was also sick too so I doubt that helped my throat! Nurse said its probably antibiotics making me sick as I haven&#8217;t taken my pain medication incase they made me sick only one day left on them though </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3d5aa8658b9eab920a15e47adcbd032</guid>
				<title>Bridget started the topic Very sore throat  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/very-sore-throat/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:48:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my rhino on Monday but my throat is still really sore, in fact it&#8217;s got worse today I&#8217;m finding it so hard to eat, is this normal? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e02a8bbac5a1131f4a8f940c0797b367</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/3/#post-700718</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:38:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I said I thought it was the anitbiotics too! Only two more days of them though so hopefully I&#8217;ll feel better after that. I&#8217;m ever so bored aswell it doesn&#8217;t help </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5562ef177446a60f3f0c564be116e26</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/3/#post-700708</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:26:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m getting the nausea again now and my stomach hurts 🙁 You seem to be doing so well I wish I was doing the same 🙁 Have you been sleeping normally? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61156d56d2e7e3398c2548b7dd269aac</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/3/#post-700655</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:34:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well my throat is SO sore so I am finding it hard to eat still 🙁 just counting down the days til it&#8217;s all over, how are you feeling any pain or anything? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e575ace663d7b297946a54f0bde0ed4</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/3/#post-700631</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:03:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I managed to have some toast and some ice cream, my nose isn&#8217;t tripping very much at all today, have you tried the nasal spray yet? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb6c7ae87c6cfcb4ee5f328a6a3ff6a5</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/3/#post-700620</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:01:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I will! Have you been taking the ibuprofen? I&#8217;ve not taken mine as I&#8217;ve not been eating much and worried it&#8217;ll make me more sick having tablets on an empty stomach </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f561c329b4e8cc1ca003551cea3ba49</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/3/#post-700614</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:43:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I did vomit last night but the nurse said it was okay and my appointment is 10am on Monday for stitches and 10.30 the Monday after for cast off! Feel better now I know that it&#8217;s not really bad if I am sick, how are you feeling today any different? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b9438e430225fbc82267152965426b7</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/2/#post-700520</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 00:47:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tonight has been my worst night so far I feel really nauseous and I&#8217;ve heaved a couple of times I&#8217;m so scared I&#8217;m going to be sick 🙁 Getting a bit freaked out</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c434efe49f1dbdacd769013b00482b11</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/2/#post-700508</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 23:25:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Argos, I got one for £20 but it&#8217;s like feathers and heavy and not comfortable so I&#8217;ve ordered the £10 one that should be more soft like a normal pillow. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59b3a65b56d4c5b3e7ac8c3f142b8b77</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/2/#post-700498</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 22:42:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I am really tired but I will not be sleeping again I can tell already, I have a V pillow but it&#8217;s not comfortable so I&#8217;ve ordered another one to be delivered tomorrow so maybe that will help me</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77a513523ef87fac9e4ca987203d9631</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/2/#post-700484</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:24:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I won&#8217;t be surprised if I start having blood come out again on and off as it must be all bunged up there! I&#8217;m glad someone else had it the same day as me so I know I&#8217;m not the only one going through it, I still haven&#8217;t heard off nurse but they said my first post-op to take out stitches would be monday so I&#8217;m going to get in touch if they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-454877"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/2/#post-700484" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd93260cdf1d949fe2b7586b9fb96642</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/2/#post-700468</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 20:42:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I think you&#8217;re right I&#8217;m only having to dab mine every hour if that its running but not past my nostril, I&#8217;m going to wear a gauze for overnight though. Have you had any blood or just snotty stuff? Mine is just clear now </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9538f5def9129de1404762c9868c8e8</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/2/#post-700457</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 20:04:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My nose is quite runny I&#8217;m gently dabbing it if it goes past my nostril but leaving it otherwise. I find it easier to deal with in the day than at night because I just can&#8217;t sleep for longer than 10 minutes and it&#8217;s not really proper sleep argh feels like it will never get better! 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d47ab7d3d54430ce6fdbc58823325b14</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/page/2/#post-700385</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 15:57:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I haven&#8217;t used any of the ibuprofen or paracetamol yet just the antibiotics and nasal spray, I don&#8217;t know if they will help me sleep it just feels swollen and stuffed and I find it hard to sleep upright </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14850df080b1e247873be4ea057d0f25</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/#post-700378</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 15:39:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When did you find you could breathe or sleep a bit more normally? I just cannot sleep propped upright I&#8217;m so exhausted ahh</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69a4f16e8d9c21ce2fb432eca32780ef</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/#post-700336</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 13:20:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Maybe the doctor felt you didnt need or couldn&#8217;t have one because of how complicated your surgery was? I&#8217;m sure there must be a reason for it maybe you can ask your nurse? I can&#8217;t wait til I can sleep normally again I keep yawning and I worry that&#8217;s moving something in my nose! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c046323f60f1586e1c37f5a3a918497</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/#post-700318</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 12:32:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I managed to leave my gauze off for the past couple of hours and used the nose spray to loosen it a bit so it is runny but a tiny bit of air is getting through. I&#8217;m not sure I think Monday when are you having it? Have you been feeling sick at all? I was almost sick this morning I was so worried! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0118485f4a7cb142095f7f37366e6de</guid>
				<title>Moose joined the group Dr Gonschior’s Group</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/454410/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2013 22:48:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01114c017ff1ae7ca9931d0acab3627f</guid>
				<title>Bridget replied to the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/#post-700226</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2013 22:13:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did you have open or closed? Yeah mine has been leaking with blood and snotty stuff I&#8217;ve changed my gauze a few times today to keep it more clean. Have you slept or ate much? I&#8217;ve slept no longer than 10-15 mins at a time and I have ate some toast, soup and a bit of ice cream but I feel so bunged up, my ears feel really weird when I swallow like&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-454387"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/#post-700226" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd068d41c84480b70e611f4933b0fc3d</guid>
				<title>Bridget started the topic Had my rhinoplasty today in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-rhinoplasty-today/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2013 00:57:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had open septo plasty with Dr G at Highgate, I&#8217;m not in a lot of pain but I&#8217;m finding that not being able to breath through my nose at all in the worst bit it feels SO stuffed does anyone know how long this will last? It makes it so hard to eat or drink and I deffo won&#8217;t be sleeping for a while! Glad it&#8217;s done now though</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b142bd4945833250c2f49916259f2844</guid>
				<title>Bridget became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/453936/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2013 00:54:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/220 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 05:54:04 by W3 Total Cache
-->