<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Stacey | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mrsdavies2017/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mrsdavies2017/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Stacey.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 23:17:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfb0ded3ecd711bd299200a9ae4fd0b9</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Capsular contracture surgery again in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/capsular-contracture-surgery-again/#post-999289</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 May 2017 10:47:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m with mr frat too, i went direct to him 3 years ago and have capsular contracture. I&#8217;ve had a nightmare trying to arrange to get them redone, had to see him at MYA in manchester before finding out he does a birmingham clinic, luckily I&#8217;m not having to fork out for the op but getting a date seems to be so difficult, wouldn&#8217;t be so bad if i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1170405"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/capsular-contracture-surgery-again/#post-999289" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f5ec4fe5d88fdc10c2c81aba96f9369</guid>
				<title>Stacey became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1166107/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 May 2017 10:57:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-09-30 05:28:06 by W3 Total Cache
-->