<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Katherineexx | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/myagirl0617xx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/myagirl0617xx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Katherineexx.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 20:14:41 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d916bf83e88d3f9be41f516142680b6b</guid>
				<title>Katherineexx and Jodie Louise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1153509/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Apr 2017 21:04:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73495066e92f223e95995df3a0c5b4cc</guid>
				<title>Katherineexx and Lauren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1153482/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:40:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7adc1f0f9d223f065ed0ef578b61d76b</guid>
				<title>Katherineexx changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1153422/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:56:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9817ccb1e9f43fc87a8583ca9bb0009</guid>
				<title>Katherineexx replied to the topic Uplift instagram accounts? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-instagram-accounts/#post-987570</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:51:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I&#8217;ve added you on Instagram and messaged you on there to follow, would love to see your story! I&#8217;m hoping to have a similar op in June, just waiting to meet the surgeon on 4th may!x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8607bfa902704ccf49b6349fe26f6a2</guid>
				<title>Katherineexx replied to the topic Uplift instagram accounts? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-instagram-accounts/#post-987570</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:51:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I&#8217;ve added you on Instagram and messaged you on there to follow, would love to see your story!x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7bd1d665fa35137f500298c859cd3b2</guid>
				<title>Katherineexx posted an update: Has anyone had an uplift and implants by Dr Frati? I'm [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1153402/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:38:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone had an uplift and implants by Dr Frati? I&#8217;m hoping to have surgery in June and would love to hear people&#8217;s feedback on everything? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b103b87bb3c9cb7530f35b03032040e</guid>
				<title>Katherineexx changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1153401/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:37:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad130e76ea966015585b1234bcf1369b</guid>
				<title>Katherineexx became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1153362/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Apr 2017 17:24:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/165 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 21:29:09 by W3 Total Cache
-->