<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Natalie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/myaspace/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/myaspace/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Natalie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d566ee0db9f59781e8f9015ebb50693</guid>
				<title>Natalie started the topic 8 months post BA, new pic in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-months-post-ba-new-pic/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Oct 2014 20:25:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8 months post BA 340 unders with Kazazzi, don&#8217;t regret a thing x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89e2a9e250af6f5da31f66671cfeeae8</guid>
				<title>Natalie and rachael are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/502120/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2014 20:19:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">133498f0ecbd4218a04b9de7b5291458</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pic 6 weeks po BA in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-6-weeks-po-ba/page/2/#post-715058</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Feb 2014 16:54:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gemma/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Gemma</a> you will love it! Good luck x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff40e6e352c254ffb60e6bbad6c4033b</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pic 6 weeks po BA in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-6-weeks-po-ba/page/2/#post-715057</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Feb 2014 16:52:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jordan/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Jordan</a> I luckily didn&#8217;t have too much pain but I did have to do the same as you and ditch tramadol for ibuprofen and cocodamol which really helped. It was about 2 weeks for me until driving and doing things about the house was comfortable x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b6895edcd5489d9fe9f21467598df62</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pic 6 weeks po BA in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-6-weeks-po-ba/#post-715044</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Feb 2014 16:36:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not at all <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jordan/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Jordan</a> you happy with results so far? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f67b5840a52807ec33d24ce19113993</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pic 6 weeks po BA in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-6-weeks-po-ba/#post-715035</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Feb 2014 16:12:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s fine <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rebeccajordanxo/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rebeccajordanxo</a> ill accept now, good luck! Measuring a 32E @Laurenabbie x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b35aae4000c9a11eb375f4ece9cd9e7</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pic 6 weeks po BA in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-6-weeks-po-ba/#post-714939</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Feb 2014 10:21:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Polina, no problem will accept you ladies now x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16e0062727af3624f00b9cd1ea398b74</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic sensitive nipples! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sensitive-nipples-7/#post-714879</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Feb 2014 23:37:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hun, I had this until about the 5th week, it will go don&#8217;t worry x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a386e50d4051d3643d2d71c7785ad4d7</guid>
				<title>Natalie started the topic New pic 6 weeks po BA in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-6-weeks-po-ba/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Feb 2014 23:32:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had 340 unders 6 weeks ago, really softened and changed</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0dda4b8385e269e977bca6a08f87f368</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/kazzazi/#post-712789</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:55:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi gabby, I had Kazazzi and no problems at all, he is very honest about what can be achieved and gave me exactly what I asked for x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f07f7d829104df435684381083963c0b</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic 6th April, Highgate with Dr Kazzazi! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6th-april-highgate-with-dr-kazzazi/#post-712785</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:44:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey India, I had Kazazzi 5 weeks ago, really happy I trusted him on size ect completely and gave me exactly what I described x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76186e2e7c8d4fc86e505a4fb477a6f2</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Worried!.. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-20/#post-712781</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:36:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey jenny, it took a good couple of weeks for my nipple sensation to come back and they definitely look bigger out of the bra! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89c29ff6d139ae4247efb7a22b4f2616</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic I hate strapping!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-hate-strapping/#post-712779</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:33:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I had Kazazzi and the strapping did my head in too!!! Just grin and bear it, it will be off before you know it and don&#8217;t panic your boobs won&#8217;t be Madonna cones, it&#8217;s just the way the strapping makes them look, I was worried about that too! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af259df039879847f0c94e50d096b562</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic has it dropped? what are lumps? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-it-dropped-what-are-lumps/#post-711684</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:53:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Louise, probably the swelling going down at different rates, mine have been the same, left ones always been one step ahead of the right! I read that the lumps can be your lymph nodes swelling after the trauma. Check with the nurse if you worried x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dce390be08d73f697479d24cb57f2b7a</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic 3 Weeks To Go :) What i need??? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-to-go-what-i-need/#post-711681</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:40:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Gemma, easy wearing clothes that you don&#8217;t have to raise your arms to get in to. I found ibuprofen much better than the tramadol they gave me for pain relief too x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">866c22ff6b4aedcbe9208d4761dc7e7e</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic 3 weeks post op :(:(:( sleeping and pain in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-post-op-sleeping-and-pain/#post-709531</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jan 2014 17:54:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Laura, I&#8217;m just over 3 weeks post op and only just started lying on my side the last few days. Sometimes I will wake up uncomfortable and lie on my back for a bit. I also can&#8217;t lift my right arm all the way whereas the left has full movement. I think it&#8217;s more common to have restricted movement with the unders, did you have unders? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c4b9cae74d58ff3bed8c5d562a12a09</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Advice! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-18/#post-708649</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Jan 2014 22:22:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I&#8217;m size 8 was 32b before had 340 unders and I&#8217;m d now x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a949b1788f11e499795c260be9e3d634</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pic, righty won&#039;t drop!!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-righty-wont-drop/#post-708396</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jan 2014 20:27:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks everyone, Adele it&#8217;s my right boob that&#8217;s not dropped yet and I&#8217;m right handed lol, it&#8217;s reversed on pics because of how it was took, confused! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69f2aa75901463915c860aa369ed0997</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pic, righty won&#039;t drop!!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-righty-wont-drop/#post-708214</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jan 2014 23:04:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yea, thanks amber, I have rang my PC and emailed but not had any reaponse yet x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">158e0647adcd6d9050a83b7842f1f202</guid>
				<title>Natalie started the topic New pic, righty won&#039;t drop!!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pic-righty-wont-drop/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jan 2014 21:48:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my BA 2 and a half weeks ago and the one in the pic on the right hasn&#8217;t dropped yet, is this normal??!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0d3cfe82c57d6d72ed4a74022f955e3</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic 17 days pics up  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/17-days-pics-up/#post-708098</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jan 2014 18:25:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking great Emily! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3870ad94ea04affbabfb5cf8b600f5da</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Some new pics - 19 days already! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/some-new-pics-19-days-already/#post-706454</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2014 21:14:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow indeed! They&#8217;ve changed so much! Can&#8217;t wait for my right to join the left and decide to start dropping lol x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66cc6d115cf319206b802c6ebbd33e82</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic how did u feel in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-did-u-feel/#post-706446</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2014 21:00:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Stacey, they say for the first night after your op you should be no more than an hour away from the hospital, so I would book to stay local that night x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d654e133395e50b7275cadb864817f4a</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic booked! 26th Jan Mr Kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/booked-26th-jan-mr-kazzazi/#post-706440</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2014 20:53:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was at Parkhill in Doncaster, yea I have pics, will accept you now so you can see x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8550e549ac38029b9011e1ed96988df9</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic spots in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/spots-9/#post-706438</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2014 20:51:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Makes sense, hope they don&#8217;t last too long! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba7ae4cc30f6c658505ed67bcb90d185</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic spots in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/spots-9/#post-706415</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2014 20:06:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have tiny little spots cropping up too, 2 weeks post op tomorrow, what is this about?! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32c43e6f117ed6df73c1b9baa36c87ae</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic booked! 26th Jan Mr Kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/booked-26th-jan-mr-kazzazi/#post-706370</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2014 18:35:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I had Dr Kazazzi on 27th dec and was a 32b, had 340 unders and wearing a D now. He&#8217;s given me exactly what I asked for, your in good hands x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3a33405a7f8bc96b7408dca446d00bb</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Last pictures upload 415 overs! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/last-pictures-upload-415-overs/#post-706243</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2014 23:35:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s good to hear about the cleavage, I know you not supposed to move them about too much early on but had a cheeky push of mine at nearly 2 weeks and no where near a cleavage yet! Was gently mind as they are still sore so didn&#8217;t hurt myself. Mind if I add you? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e7debfccd4cf818fb697cb071a2f282</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Taking sport Bra off for a break ... 1 week post op in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/taking-sport-bra-off-for-a-break-1-week-post-op/#post-706225</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2014 22:49:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I leave mine off for a while after I&#8217;ve showered as the longer  I have the sports bra on the harder and more uncomfortable they get! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ee14f601f8f9ae4cfd6812716d4fca1</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Given the wrong Implants! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/given-the-wrong-implants/#post-705516</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:53:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>But it&#8217;s the soft touch that are the more expensive isn&#8217;t it as the risk of capsular contractions lower? What are you going to so now? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">661bc468f63dec1e0837e6066b8edcaa</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Given the wrong Implants! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/given-the-wrong-implants/#post-705513</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:48:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They have done the same to me then!!!! I paid more for the naturelles!!!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b288387dc3b80662fe8637f17940d4c4</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Given the wrong Implants! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/given-the-wrong-implants/#post-705505</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:40:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t believe this, you must be so angry! I&#8217;m just checking my sticker now but ca t work out what it means?! Mine says N-TRX340 . . . Is that so get touch? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2e144c1b66cfb5f4da426976754a0c3</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pics 345 unders  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-345-unders/page/2/#post-705498</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:08:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Whoops! Wrong Michelle lol! <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/michelle/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Michelle</a> Oliver</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7c8bc793b58ac8515c2cda1a798be16</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pics 345 unders  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-345-unders/page/2/#post-705497</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:07:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yea <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/michelle/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Michelle</a> , put some up yesterday x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0621c656e4a87fac0f21f5f4de849e15</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Pics added in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-added-7/page/2/#post-705493</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2014 18:44:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nothing to worry about in the end Emily! They look great x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66b82ad01da2bc53220441d767452c98</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pics 10 days post op 340 unders in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-10-days-post-op-340-unders/#post-705387</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2014 12:52:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a3339d5f0f7c0fd457a7cfb99f8d57b</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Post op pillow. V or wedge help! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-pillow-v-or-wedge-help/#post-705262</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 21:41:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Iv been fine with an asda v pillow x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d754b70c05c8c5ed08dc93a7f388f28</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pics 10 days post op 340 unders in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-10-days-post-op-340-unders/#post-705261</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 21:39:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Blaire, no problem x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6807678a2d7c49eee4d795b0f6736264</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pics 10 days post op 340 unders in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-10-days-post-op-340-unders/#post-705250</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 21:20:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck Emily  sure you will love them x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a911e05700838347ba7258f47fbfa0cf</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pics 10 days post op 340 unders in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-10-days-post-op-340-unders/#post-705235</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 20:56:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b2d8e77d658216cc2ed8129d4419f25</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pics 10 days post op 340 unders in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-10-days-post-op-340-unders/#post-705228</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 20:41:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really does fly! Sure Emily, hope your healing well x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a77333a3a66bdaf51d393f7b307d8742</guid>
				<title>Natalie started the topic New pics 10 days post op 340 unders in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-10-days-post-op-340-unders/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 20:30:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Happy with size, was 32b before and wearing D sports bras now. Still high but early days yet so hoping they will drop and settle in time </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d0c24e5fb885960f4b7a457421be8b1</guid>
				<title>Natalie and Sally-Anne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/464800/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 20:00:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3acf848014ef8e34824070906e10f082</guid>
				<title>Natalie and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/464793/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 19:55:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91cd273efde60eab2cb80711149c365e</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New pics 345 unders  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-345-unders/page/2/#post-705209</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2014 19:45:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Michelle, they look great and really natural already! Mine are sitting quite high at the moment, can&#8217;t wait for them to drop! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8214deb476687ff9a9df2f345a778510</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic .. very happy.. took a sneaky peak.. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/very-happy-took-a-sneaky-peak/#post-704820</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 10:47:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just had mine off, feels strange now they can jiggle about! I couldn&#8217;t stop staring at them, still doing it in the car, people must think I&#8217;m a right weirdo! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9101c43803e796a68bdd42535ff38a5a</guid>
				<title>Natalie and Scarlett are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/464025/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2014 10:02:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48ff553002bb5575225d8528fdd76a01</guid>
				<title>Natalie and MLE1988 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/463343/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jan 2014 21:58:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bbd5503b71c962f4cab4ac4113828fa3</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Pictures 345 unders in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pictures-345-unders/#post-704568</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jan 2014 21:24:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking good Michelle! Can&#8217;t wait to get this strapping off! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7e07ef81b4b08caba52a82abca3aba5</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic New Pics up Honeys - 12 PO in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-up-honeys-12-po/#post-704567</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jan 2014 21:23:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/pinkfly7/' rel="nofollow ugc">@pinkfly7</a> do you mind if I add you? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/358 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 22:47:40 by W3 Total Cache
-->