<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | nanette | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/nanette/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/nanette/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for nanette.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:30:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e09995007df46e16ef227dfd5df50368</guid>
				<title>nanette and Emily are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1069160/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Aug 2016 23:57:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05b254a4b4c30f8227582bd046ba3c8f</guid>
				<title>nanette and Holly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1062611/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jul 2016 09:00:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d62453e248c774bc4d348d3306597cb8</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic 310-345 under, moderate and HP pics? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/310-345-under-moderate-and-hp-pics/#post-930758</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jul 2016 22:25:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You look amazing! So happy for you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eaf14baff7b1562c68100f7343440d9c</guid>
				<title>nanette and Lisa are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1062559/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jul 2016 22:22:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86affb9a4a99809afdf1ca2d5e63063a</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic 310-345 under, moderate and HP pics? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/310-345-under-moderate-and-hp-pics/#post-930756</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jul 2016 22:20:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Lisa, i just had revision 440cc teardrop unders, ok that I added ya? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e609625f4cc605f2ef1ed59d3cfd1db8</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic My tale of my hepatoma! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-tale-of-my-hepatoma/#post-930705</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jul 2016 18:02:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thanks my love, I will do&#8230;if anything it looks a bit smaller now but really it IS just a test of patience and waiting. Ugh! Seriously bored now with cabin fever XXX</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afc0bce9a80139aa4d317fa5375ad265</guid>
				<title>nanette started the topic My tale of my hepatoma! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-tale-of-my-hepatoma/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jul 2016 15:24:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ladies,</p>
<p>I went for removal and replacement revision last tuesday&#8230;I went from 260L, 300R overs which had started to ripple and sag, to 440 cc under the muscle teardrops. I knew the pain of unders would be much much worse. I have what I would consider a high pain tolerance but when I got home day 1, 2, 3 I was barely able to breathe. My nurse&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1062437"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-tale-of-my-hepatoma/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">181048e1c6fa766b1eb406f9538e3a76</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic 34a to 375cc HP unders - 7 days post op (a frank and honest diary). in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34a-to-375cc-hp-unders-7-days-post-op-a-frank-and-honest-diary/#post-930090</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jul 2016 17:42:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Gemma</p>
<p>Thanks for this honest account! Always great to hear a detailed timeline. I am day 3 post op (second surgery) 440 cc under and have been in horrific pain. Also unable to go to the toilet and at this point my belly looks like i&#8217;m due quadruplets! Feeling down in the dumps, grimy and bored out of my mind! Sending you positive healing energy 🙂 XX</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f849126924da8c62ec1e660299639911</guid>
				<title>nanette and Helen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1061457/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:39:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a7ed901a2863c6b94ab92c1adad9193</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic Lip Piercing and surgery?  Help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lip-piercing-and-surgery-help/#post-930030</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jul 2016 11:02:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hun, same with me, had to take out nose and tragus. You have to for ANY surgery. Once your surgery is over you can put it back in when you are at home so I doubt it&#8217;ll close up in an afternoon 🙂 XX</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9c2e9e237f0adcb5f01fb4d5f2885c1</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic Did anyone have more swelling in one breast straight after surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/did-anyone-have-more-swelling-in-one-breast-straight-after-surgery/#post-929978</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jul 2016 21:41:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well my appointment to get my incisions seen to is on 25th, I will ring nurse again tomorrow and say about shape and size. But I did tell her on phone again this morning and she just said it&#8217;s normal etc. Do you honestly think it is or does it look too odd?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67a074660c0a3612136be7b3af47c22e</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic Just out of procedure..concerned in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-out-of-procedure-concerned/#post-929977</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jul 2016 21:38:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just looked at your pics and you look amazing!! Just beautiful. I posted a few of my concerning 2nd day pics on another post I made earlier 🙁 Got some tramadol off nurse today as pain was so bad..helping a bit</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf2f5d5e8f3dfc545737dd526d42baea</guid>
				<title>nanette and Bassett28 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1061304/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jul 2016 21:32:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc7a304ed51f463bd70678706d113c43</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic Did anyone have more swelling in one breast straight after surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/did-anyone-have-more-swelling-in-one-breast-straight-after-surgery/#post-929974</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jul 2016 21:31:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Lucy, yeh I will be ringing the nurse tomorrow again. This is my second BA ..had the old ones removed and these are 440cc under the muscle so I imagine when they drop the nipple will look higher up</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72f95f26e5e082f1ba11e1da4d59f617</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic Did anyone have more swelling in one breast straight after surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/did-anyone-have-more-swelling-in-one-breast-straight-after-surgery/#post-929949</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jul 2016 19:09:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya lovely, if you check out the post I wrote yesterday it has all my info, this was my second op..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb693a484212907f1ea230ac0ec0cecb</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic Did anyone have more swelling in one breast straight after surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/did-anyone-have-more-swelling-in-one-breast-straight-after-surgery/#post-929930</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:47:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Updated with pics</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b3bf512fb32799f37252a60b1d921a1</guid>
				<title>nanette started the topic Did anyone have more swelling in one breast straight after surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/did-anyone-have-more-swelling-in-one-breast-straight-after-surgery/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:26:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls</p>
<p>I am day 2 post op and my boobs look totally different to each other. I know this is normal to some degree during healing but they are TOTALLY different. Right one is full and pointed and big, left one droopy, flat and saggy, looks about 1-2 sizes smaller than right.</p>
<p>Has anyone experienced this and did it resolve?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">687ef16024cfef674e319efd65733fc8</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic Just out of procedure..concerned in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-out-of-procedure-concerned/#post-929890</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:51:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks lovely&#8230;I know it is hard to not fret over every tiny thing&#8230;I have been through this before so thought I knew what to expect but oh boy ..this unders game is a totaaalllly different experience. I&#8217;m actually not bandaged up, just incision tapes..so only reason I got a peak was when changing into more comfortable sports bra! Hope you don&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1061158"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-out-of-procedure-concerned/#post-929890" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa2d2331a3cc2bc7241bf21a9158ab93</guid>
				<title>nanette replied to the topic HELP! HORRIBLE PAIN WHILST SLEEPING AND WAKING UP FIRST THING in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-horrible-pain-whilst-sleeping-and-waking-up-first-thing/#post-929888</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:48:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello lovely</p>
<p>I think this is very normal, and &#8216;morning boob&#8217; a common occurrence, due to resting all night and muscles tightening and being stiff. Like if you do a big workout and the next morning can hardly move! </p>
<p>We have undergone a massive invasive surgery under our muscles so it is really to be expected. Saying that I am worrying a lot&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1061156"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-horrible-pain-whilst-sleeping-and-waking-up-first-thing/#post-929888" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bfbeeb7a94da50d6052c2fbbde14984</guid>
				<title>nanette started the topic Just out of procedure..concerned in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-out-of-procedure-concerned/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:31:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls</p>
<p>I had a breast enlargement back in 2012. 260cc L and 300 R&#8230;round over muscle. By 2016 my own breast tissue had really thinned around them and there was a lot of rippling etc. Also sagging and no volume at top of breast.</p>
<p>I went for my removal and replacement surgery this morning. (With a different surgeon) I had 440cc teardrop placed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1061022"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-out-of-procedure-concerned/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2786280734277bf8eddd987333864206</guid>
				<title>nanette and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/224866/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Jul 2012 10:57:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e3284348e4bb01168ec641b21dcf82b</guid>
				<title>nanette and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/147710/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2012 07:01:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff2e2038e0e2c9b66cf5ad319fdf19be</guid>
				<title>nanette and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/140337/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:56:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c7eea53d8fe2fa88d1550b757fa6d8c</guid>
				<title>nanette and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/140285/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:39:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5132af640ebedafc2f12b23d31c9386b</guid>
				<title>nanette posted an update: ugggh not feeling this post op bloat potbelly I have going on!</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/140249/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:10:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>ugggh not feeling this post op bloat potbelly I have going on!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">370db263b776c275422edd2d0d2bce18</guid>
				<title>nanette posted an update: 2 days post op...tender &#38; a bit bedbound awaiting a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/140215/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:07:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>2 days post op&#8230;tender &amp; a bit bedbound awaiting a celebratory indian takeaway for my lovely bf&#8217;s birthday 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed982bf17abd6e64ad0abac521b72c34</guid>
				<title>nanette joined the group Mr Traynors Girls</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/139653/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:52:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">539ccaa6fa206bab181ea17f98f014e2</guid>
				<title>nanette and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/138650/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:05:20 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d51e3382226ae7dee2de5261db55cc8c</guid>
				<title>nanette and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/137641/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:45:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">160adb760b6eaa838413a91de3643bb1</guid>
				<title>nanette became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/120091/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Dec 2011 02:02:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/267 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 01:08:42 by W3 Total Cache
-->