MYA Space | Naomi White | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/naomiwhite2/activity/ Activity feed for Naomi White. Fri, 19 Dec 2025 23:18:31 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 a50c1b0ef4d5a86f097991a6260c1a49 Naomi White and Stephanie are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1275511/ Sat, 06 Jan 2018 22:11:48 +0000 0 2ff292904555fa3da10c31e706a72149 Naomi White replied to the topic Any smokers/vapers PO please? in the forum Breast Enlargement https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-smokersvapers-po-please/#post-1076670 Tue, 02 Jan 2018 21:34:54 +0000 Hi girls, I don’t personally smoke but 2 girls on the same day as my surgery hadn’t quit and they got sent home, I believe you also have to pay to be rebooked. I am guessing from this feed it’s a hit and miss with which surgeon you have but just a warning….I had frati x

]]>
fb19ed3d7c83188e365159d3e021d8ae Naomi White's profile was updated https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1265209/ Sat, 02 Dec 2017 08:34:10 +0000 0 f5d9f6601b6318548998d57ff663fb24 Naomi White replied to the topic in the forum https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-macom-bras-size-small-for-sale-2/#post-1069413 Wed, 29 Nov 2017 17:33:01 +0000 Hi is the white still available?

]]>
df4065c81f1bd822a9aed85fd3241d2b Naomi White changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1254976/ Sun, 05 Nov 2017 20:29:00 +0000 0 94977795d334c5e21ae9fa915ed6bb69 Naomi White replied to the topic in the forum https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bra-for-sale-22/#post-1061947 Sun, 05 Nov 2017 20:26:45 +0000 Hi Ellie, is this still for sale?

]]>
51de43caf8a3841e3ef0295fa6f1f217 Naomi White became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1213200/ Sun, 13 Aug 2017 14:24:40 +0100 0