<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Natalie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/nat40/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/nat40/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Natalie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 20:02:06 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac9aacdf5468402ed72ce0802c262d46</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic When does the bloating end?? :-( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-does-the-bloating-end/#post-1318619</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2020 16:36:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh god this drove me mad, I had antibiotics for 1week and after they stopped it went down xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">131f6909f7b6948e929a301d7b882b1d</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic Time off work when working at home? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/time-off-work-when-working-at-home/#post-1317625</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Aug 2020 19:22:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Katie, if your working from home I would say yes, otherwise I would say no. I am 10 days post opp over the muscle and feel fine to go back now although if you would have asked me 3 days ago I wouldn’t have thought I would have felt this good today and I couldn’t have actually gone in work 5 days post opp. I suppose everyone is different too&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1491266"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/time-off-work-when-working-at-home/#post-1317625" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14050ca425c7fadfcaeb53eb933ea51c</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic POST SURGERY BRAS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-18/#post-1317243</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2020 19:58:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You can get them all online x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f35564a57b48e295a06cd9c117e41e5</guid>
				<title>Natalie replied to the topic POST SURGERY BRAS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-18/#post-1317237</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2020 19:21:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve got Lipoelastic as a recommendation from my surgeon. No personal experience of them but tried them on and feel really comfortable pre boobs! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4af90a20113a681a5faf100ce60cb4cc</guid>
				<title>Natalie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1485908/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Apr 2020 20:36:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/144 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 22:19:12 by W3 Total Cache
-->