<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Natalie1404 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/natalie-marshall1404outlook-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/natalie-marshall1404outlook-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Natalie1404.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 08:07:48 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27bd5a766985aa125874b00bfbb67618</guid>
				<title>Natalie1404 replied to the topic 450cc partials pictures in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450cc-partials-pictures/#post-1286633</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Nov 2018 23:09:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fantastic! You must be so pleased! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6349a27345bbbda5fdd5f2094c2c1b08</guid>
				<title>Natalie1404 replied to the topic PREGNANCYBEFORE MY SURGERY DATE??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pregnancybefore-my-surgery-date/#post-1286631</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Nov 2018 23:07:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you were pregnant you wouldn&#8217;t be allowed to have the surgery so I imagine it would be postponed until at least 6 months post baby, longer if breastfeeding.<br />
I&#8217;m not sure if you would lose any money by doing it, maybe just drop an email to your PC to check terms&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c77485ec7418f6969054c64aca476368</guid>
				<title>Natalie1404 replied to the topic Lifting child after surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lifting-child-after-surgery/#post-1286521</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Nov 2018 21:59:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a 9 month old daughter and had my ba on Friday&#8230;if I needed to pick her up I could do if I was careful and held her against my body. My partner is taking 2 weeks off work to look after us all and I&#8217;m sure i&#8217;ll be back to normal by the time he goes back.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55696a08e2007be9e610e102fceeb759</guid>
				<title>Natalie1404 replied to the topic Asymmetry advice and mentally dealing with implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/asymmetry-advice-and-mentally-dealing-with-implants/#post-1286344</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Nov 2018 21:01:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, i&#8217;ve just had a breast shave on my larger side as part of my ba, maybe you could correct the asymmetry that way, without having implants if happy with a b cup?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c8d4d6c7a04c0e96c3cfb9b2fc5c19a</guid>
				<title>Natalie1404 replied to the topic Not happy with the shape at the front after surgery, they dont look circular in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/not-happy-with-the-shape-at-the-front-after-surgery-they-dont-look-circular/#post-1286197</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Nov 2018 13:08:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Darcy, I think they look great!<br />
I had 400cc hp overs on Friday and have been given a band to wear which pushes them together as they settle in to position.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c84cf2868546ec5f2344b15c22fbbad1</guid>
				<title>Natalie1404&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1437025/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Nov 2018 12:25:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc1accc8c5c75e30414a23ec95b3dc75</guid>
				<title>Natalie1404 replied to the topic On my period for my surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/on-my-period-for-my-surgery/#post-1286192</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Nov 2018 11:52:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I had my surgery on Friday and got my period the day before which wasnt ideal. For the surgery you need to wear a pad in the paper pants, my advice would be to put as big a pad as you can get and ask for an extra pair of paper pants.<br />
I find whilst laid down I didnt lose much but as soon as I stood I noticed it so just hold the pad&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1437018"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/on-my-period-for-my-surgery/#post-1286192" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d433abf587eaef9ac5e1cf544aef5d1</guid>
				<title>Natalie1404&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1420603/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Aug 2018 18:31:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4d6c250a931a37000b78dfde65aacd9</guid>
				<title>Natalie1404 replied to the topic Consultation coming up in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/consultation-coming-up/#post-1273668</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Aug 2018 18:28:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, from what I understand the round gives more volume at the top.<br />
I have my consultation with Mr Mahdi on the 23rd but already know I want round as since having my babies all the weight is in the bottom of the breast and the top is looking flat and empty :/</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ceac811696988193b8d4b5eddcc4035</guid>
				<title>Natalie1404 and Issie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1415871/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 23:00:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6880950104ae2084fbc78b0dbefa50da</guid>
				<title>Natalie1404 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1415406/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 17:08:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/178 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 09:08:16 by W3 Total Cache
-->