<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Elle | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/naynay408/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/naynay408/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Elle.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 21:30:05 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b984dc3f20703d564e98302ae70e8113</guid>
				<title>Elle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1453316/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:12:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8ced6b49f1f9c303d68291eb963a891</guid>
				<title>Elle replied to the topic Moderate Profile Implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/moderate-profile-implants-2/#post-1296811</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Mar 2019 02:59:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m getting moderate plus 350cc or 375cc, surgeon will decide on surgery day. I want a natural look and was also told that I’m “low breasted”, so no matter high the profile of the implant, I’ll never achieve a super full look on top. Which I’m okay with, because I like the natural sloped look. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a79730f729bb88c2db683085b59624a</guid>
				<title>Elle became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1453148/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Mar 2019 23:58:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 23:21:26 by W3 Total Cache
-->