<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Stevie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/neednewboobs84/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/neednewboobs84/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Stevie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 23:17:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b1289b5e28b0da302b91b73834099f5</guid>
				<title>Stevie replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/confirmed-rupture/#post-1272292</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Aug 2018 19:17:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I suspect I have a rupture &amp; I have found a lump in my armpit. Just waiting for my scan to come through from my doctors to confirm. Also had my implants 6 years. I thought that MYA covered the cost of the implant for rupture &amp; we would just need to cover the cost of the op? How comes it’s costing you double? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10c2b6b9eb846131336750d86b2990cf</guid>
				<title>Stevie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1315977/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Apr 2018 18:55:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-09-30 04:07:38 by W3 Total Cache
-->