MYA Space | Nina | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/nf96/activity/ Activity feed for Nina. Mon, 10 Nov 2025 02:44:17 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 d03f032dcd487229e2d6126ae1c5ce11 Nina replied to the topic Dr Frati or Dr Andrea G in the forum Rhinoplasty http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-or-dr-andrea-g/#post-929289 Sat, 16 Jul 2016 13:47:29 +0100 Hi, I had my rhinoplasty with Dr Frati last month and having him as my surgeon was the best decision I made. For me personally, he gave me my perfect nose that I only dreamt of and I wasn’t expecting to love it so much. His aftercare was so good aswell as he made me have my pre-op with him and gave me his number for any questions or issues. He may…[Read more]

]]>
10b40a774ea5da671fd8598285ad22f2 Nina's profile was updated https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1052946/ Thu, 16 Jun 2016 12:31:27 +0100 0 61604baf597bb6c0bd41acffb19efa10 Nina replied to the topic closed septo rhino with dr Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-septo-rhino-with-dr-frati/#post-923632 Sat, 11 Jun 2016 14:40:50 +0100 he just said that he will take the bone off then put cartilage in and straighten the nose. I’m doing the surgery on the 14th

]]>
c58b1a95f15e5e94494b35a504dd7223 Nina replied to the topic potential closed-rhino with frati 24th June. in the forum Rhinoplasty http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/potential-closed-rhino-with-frati-24th-june/#post-921172 Fri, 27 May 2016 16:04:13 +0100 heyy I am having my close rhino with Frati on June 14th x

]]>
0392fdfee794be8083b4e49a54a6fa24 Nina replied to the topic closed rhino with DR Frati.. please help in the forum Rhinoplasty http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhino-with-dr-frati-please-help/#post-918087 Sat, 14 May 2016 16:03:30 +0100 Hi Dawn, I’m also getting my septum sorted out hence why I’m getting a closed septoplasty in exactly a month… Did your breathing problems and deviated septum occur after the operation? x

]]>
e979130bd6cce11b4c78b0b493d6d54f Nina started the topic closed septo rhino with dr Frati in the forum Rhinoplasty http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-septo-rhino-with-dr-frati/ Mon, 11 Apr 2016 23:10:13 +0100 Hi,
I have been told that I’ll be having specifically closed septo rhino and I was wondering if anyone has had this procedure and if so can provide me with reviews/photos. Also how much was the price of your procedure.
Many thanks

]]>
213ea5432df9cb0f874dee3551458845 Nina replied to the topic closed rhino with DR Frati.. please help in the forum Rhinoplasty http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhino-with-dr-frati-please-help/#post-910775 Sun, 10 Apr 2016 19:23:35 +0100 Thank you guys for the replies.
I’ve had my consultation with him this week and he was quiet but got straight to the point and was useful in showing me how my nose would look like and what exactly he’ll do during the surgery. Overall, he knows what he’s doing and listened to everything I said and asked for x

]]>
c27be829c700607e075c127dcf35a132 Nina started the topic closed rhino with DR Frati.. please help in the forum Rhinoplasty http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhino-with-dr-frati-please-help/ Mon, 28 Mar 2016 19:39:35 +0100 Hi,
After my consultation, I was told that I would have Dr Frati and there’s been mixed reviews about him. I would appreciate any reviews/photos about him because I’m really nervous about regretting doing my nose.
Thank you.

]]>
5a5ad05dbb61013c5f219d1aeabf9aae Nina became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1029624/ Mon, 28 Mar 2016 18:52:08 +0100 0