<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | nickyv | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/nickyv/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/nickyv/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for nickyv.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 15:11:42 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a74bec64fa197ee138527e5876b92292</guid>
				<title>nickyv replied to the topic MYA MOD AND ALL GIRLS READ in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-mod-and-all-girls-read/#post-606572</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Nov 2012 11:19:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> Hi megagray111 have sent you a friend request I&#8217;m the same stats as you and currently considering between 380 cc and upto 450 cc overs. It would be fab if I could see your pics. You sound really happy with your [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff87dd60a48e3afd0c7719677cdcd613</guid>
				<title>nickyv and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/266706/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2012 09:56:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e455ff3ee1088a4c18f616a597d17a51</guid>
				<title>nickyv replied to the topic 310 overs from A cup ..... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/310-overs-from-a-cup/#post-603784</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Nov 2012 20:52:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hunny can I add you aswell.  I am busy deciding between unders or overs and am an A cup too.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">192f7ea7e54265ec3bff0b79cdc4b7c9</guid>
				<title>nickyv replied to the topic Advice please...seen 2 surgeons been given completely different advice  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-please-seen-2-surgeons-been-given-completely-different-advice/#post-603644</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Nov 2012 09:33:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the advice ladies,  I just want to make the right decision for the longterm. Definitely a good idea to  look at pics of similar wish the surgeons would show you theirs. Don&#8217;t worry charbabe have already [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec8d86a25f49b4256ac7f1f36e399563</guid>
				<title>nickyv started the topic Advice please...seen 2 surgeons been given completely different advice  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-please-seen-2-surgeons-been-given-completely-different-advice/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Nov 2012 22:04:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies i am a 34a maybe small b i thought my boobs were droopy but was told not droopy just empty ( hurray for small mercies) I have seen one surgeon at transform who said unders up to  380 with a nipple lift, [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ded35901b3fc39904c26fd7e5edeb78</guid>
				<title>nickyv and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/252781/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Sep 2012 20:50:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07197958e978786b7acf47eeb28a5bb0</guid>
				<title>nickyv became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/251669/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:46:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/149 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 17:57:16 by W3 Total Cache
-->