• Niamh posted an update 11 years ago

    @tina1994 Hey Tina! So sorry I haven’t been online, my internet has been down the past week but it’s been fixed today! Your photos are amazing! I can’t believe how good you look! and this is just the beginning, wow 🙂 How long were you in surgery for?

    • Tina replied 11 years ago

      Hey!! thank you!! Huw did an amazing job! he came to see me before and after the op to discuss everything which was great! im so pleased with him! best decision I ever made to choose him 🙂 well I was in the anaesthetist’s room as they were putting me under and I remember looking at the clock at 10 to 2 and waking up at about 4.25 its so strange how quickly you go under but I loved my stay at the hospital the nurses are so lovely there 🙂