<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Peterson Bowles | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/oglewilder9/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/oglewilder9/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Peterson Bowles.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:50:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a5e2fcbb49beddc1cc84289a1b97af4</guid>
				<title>Peterson Bowles posted an update: We'd give it an A+, except for two little issues. One, I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1598145/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Oct 2023 08:26:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We&#8217;d give it an A+, except for two little issues. One, I lost $60 playing the Chumash Casino game. GREAT rush of cards to the dealer. Oh, and, Two? I played for 30 minutes. That&#8217;s a lot of time when you&#8217;re playing with MY children. What is Wifey?s Four Card Poker rating? Let&#8217;s just put it this way: I kinda knew what it would turn out to be, when I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1598145"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1598145/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">206aa24ffdf0515ebc7935f3452676d8</guid>
				<title>Peterson Bowles became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1598011/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Oct 2023 08:13:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/125 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-09-29 00:53:58 by W3 Total Cache
-->