<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Olivia | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/olivia77/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/olivia77/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Olivia.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 21:12:06 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c4db9d464f36ec6796c896da42c7471</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Julia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1454649/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Apr 2019 15:55:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">711b6af9c54bc33aa5144bddbfee39d6</guid>
				<title>Olivia&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1453042/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Mar 2019 04:03:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37bbc7207807b961b7e2403c68fac4fe</guid>
				<title>Olivia replied to the topic General anesthetic in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/general-anesthetic-5/#post-1296673</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Mar 2019 04:01:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jasmine, I had my op yesterday and was the same as I’ve never been put to sleep but literally you don’t even feel yourself going to sleep I can’t remember anything. They came in got me I went to another room lay on the bed , they put a little needle into my arm and then I can’t remember a thing I woke up and didn’t even realise I had them done&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1453041"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/general-anesthetic-5/#post-1296673" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">369a83326a87a0e38b899e00d1d7c9c9</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Amy halliwell are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1452851/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Mar 2019 07:23:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64af8b5311ecfc9d8d1b1c11720093e9</guid>
				<title>Olivia became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1442747/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Jan 2019 22:17:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/156 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-11 22:45:17 by W3 Total Cache
-->