<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Olivia | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/oliviahall16/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/oliviahall16/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Olivia.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a220ab47b202ceb96eb0d72c2d7069f0</guid>
				<title>Olivia and A are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1021539/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Mar 2016 18:21:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb174e17fbc29536e7d9e5779a183f33</guid>
				<title>Olivia posted an update: @bethphillipsx hi beth my left breast is exactly the same [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019313/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Mar 2016 07:54:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/bethphillipsx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@bethphillipsx</a> hi beth my left breast is exactly the same its scaring me hahaha I go for a check up again on Thursday, I am too 2 weeks post op. Is yours sore atall? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67ad384fb83f71f5d46c00f7617fe429</guid>
				<title>Olivia&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1014827/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:35:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abc306ac871b7dd3eaf5f815f3683309</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Kerry are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1014630/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2016 21:57:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8adc0ff82f3cb06d3ff4e3c9a5bcfca</guid>
				<title>Olivia posted an update: @alexedge hi alex I had 300c uhp yesterday an at the minute [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013943/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:58:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alexedge/' rel="nofollow ugc">@alexedge</a> hi alex I had 300c uhp yesterday an at the minute they are very swollen but I would say I am a D at the largest I am 5,5 an 9 stone xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">126d947a54f3c8fef549ceea9a42cd22</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Carmen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1012364/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Feb 2016 08:47:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3fd33eab5506444440bc4e2bb1bbc93</guid>
				<title>Olivia replied to the topic Anybody at preston on 15th of feb? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anybody-at-preston-on-15th-of-feb/#post-895961</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:23:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi beth i am i was rang last week with my admission time but don&#8217;t have exact surgery time xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb8af72e6fcb839cddc70cbf8dc07b28</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Alia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1011779/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:01:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">637617cbf7d7b450a91cf1cc01da1c8d</guid>
				<title>Olivia and amytrigwell are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1010762/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:39:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2b396c030310c217487fcf13ff9810a</guid>
				<title>Olivia changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009836/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Feb 2016 13:50:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">037aa1e29d3409149e525875f9208e86</guid>
				<title>Olivia replied to the topic POD1 300cc HP overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod1-300cc-hp-overs/#post-894260</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Feb 2016 13:27:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amazing <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/cgoodson/' rel="nofollow ugc">@cgoodson</a> I&#8217;m getting these in 10 days!!! Hope u don&#8217;t mind the add xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb3fb38487cd1e0556575267567854d7</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Lisa@anne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009783/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Feb 2016 10:54:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc032a82b0be8ac3a03aa5ba6fd1d6bd</guid>
				<title>Olivia and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009767/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Feb 2016 10:31:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">762773cca4aec95ee736fccc6004c400</guid>
				<title>Olivia posted an update: @bethphillipsx hi beth I am getting 300cc on the 15th Feb I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009723/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Feb 2016 08:31:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/bethphillipsx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@bethphillipsx</a> hi beth I am getting 300cc on the 15th Feb I was just wondering if u are not semetrical have they said what other size would have to go in one boob? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba2903a908522bac15fdce36e2991c80</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Jessica are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009639/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 22:14:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfe4b7fc91563945f8795a27105f26a9</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009433/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 13:09:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b4fd237ae9c36d9008426b80f421103</guid>
				<title>Olivia replied to the topic Day 1 post surgery 300cc unders Mr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-1-post-surgery-300cc-unders-mr-traynor/#post-893997</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 12:26:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;m getting 300cc on the 15/02 I&#8217;m starting to get really worried about it as I want a natural result. Have u got any pictures ? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0b468302adffd3f59d0b33f55e7757a</guid>
				<title>Olivia posted an update: Not sure if this is how you do this but does anyone have any [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009422/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2016 12:21:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not sure if this is how you do this but does anyone have any pictures of 300cc behind the muscle and 325cc d</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dee9162a957722b38861c62d9bd7007c</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Emily are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1009082/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Feb 2016 19:31:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2695bfa6711d867a3851775abfe12d4c</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Emily are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1008442/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2016 13:31:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b07f03297a7e64eeb3373e26b0fe0ae6</guid>
				<title>Olivia and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1008160/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2016 20:33:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8e437b7bd6eefa5d0037300ce768644</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Char Herdman are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1008143/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2016 20:08:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e083d2ea3725a086f26539863d5c82a</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Charla are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1008103/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2016 19:21:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">969f3b33c2871c967c6fcdf7cfd3dc69</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Chanel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1008086/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2016 18:13:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9283c425df333ae71ba1307c261b415</guid>
				<title>Olivia replied to the topic Unders - 32a/b atm would love a D/large C. Anyone have any pictures similar?!? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-32ab-atm-would-love-a-dlarge-c-anyone-have-any-pictures-similar/#post-892912</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2016 18:12:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi @Crystal my stats are similar to yours i asked for natural also and i have been offered from 300cc to 375cc. I have decided to go for 300cc unders which my surgeon has said i will go to a large C small D which is what i want hope this helps xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">277778c7b3e82f2db58ee428ed806084</guid>
				<title>Olivia&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1008080/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Feb 2016 18:03:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84d5232d4844c7ee1e83541a91d67df2</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1007590/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2016 12:30:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24e064bc504680423d1c4ca1cfb85624</guid>
				<title>Olivia and xjessx are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/999840/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jan 2016 17:09:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c6df7d13f879f78dc90e5ec3323b40c</guid>
				<title>Olivia&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/999833/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jan 2016 16:50:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08f0f48ae49b029500ed78b2ec9b595c</guid>
				<title>Olivia and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/981501/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:01:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2664ab58d372ed03496df9306016d690</guid>
				<title>Olivia became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/980407/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Oct 2015 20:45:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/346 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 21:36:04 by W3 Total Cache
-->