<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Paige. | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/paige/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/paige/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Paige..</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 23:22:52 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">350814a1147e016d1095ba608b291fa3</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Z are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1074968/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Sep 2016 15:05:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b5ff8705c61199b49e8a31fcf2852ee</guid>
				<title>Paige. changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/974384/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:24:29 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e59f753155c92e30a8ead9983b5088f</guid>
				<title>Paige. replied to the topic Today is the first day I&#039;ve felt amazing! PO PICS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-first-day-ive-felt-amazing-po-pics/#post-869878</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:21:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you girls ❤️ no word can explain how happy I am now! They&#8217;ve changed so much since I posted this picture aswell.. Bizzare! Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5eeb7b5c99b0522354363d0f20d0ee18</guid>
				<title>Paige. replied to the topic Today is the first day I&#039;ve felt amazing! PO PICS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-first-day-ive-felt-amazing-po-pics/#post-866631</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2015 22:54:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks babes 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bddbaebd5f2ef513e3e575a957b2e7c0</guid>
				<title>Paige. replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/comparison-pictures/#post-860046</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2015 21:20:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emmaluigi/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emmaluigi</a> I&#8217;m having 365cc high profiles under the muscle, I&#8217;m just slightly worried they look like they&#8217;ve just been stuck on haha . Feels weird to think I&#8217;ll be saying &#8220;my surgery is tomorrow&#8221;  tomorrow haha!! No wonder, you look great! If I look anything like yours at 12 weeks I&#8217;ll be one happy lady! Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18dab38c7c159013c399e5a23e2a6a97</guid>
				<title>Paige. replied to the topic My op story.. 375cc partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-op-story-375cc-partials/#post-859884</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2015 07:04:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/cydneyfx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@cydneyfx</a> 🙂 one of my best friends has been in for this procedure too and she said exactly what you did &#8211; she&#8217;d do it all over again! I hope I&#8217;m that way too! I&#8217;m not with MYA, initially I was going to book with them but there nearest clinic was miles away and my concern was how I&#8217;d feel afterwards travelling back. I&#8217;ve booked with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-960071"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-op-story-375cc-partials/#post-859884" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06fca6b00fa527609939fd13ad0dbe07</guid>
				<title>Paige. replied to the topic My op story.. 375cc partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-op-story-375cc-partials/#post-859884</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2015 07:04:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/cydneyfx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@cydneyfx</a> 🙂 one of my best friends has been in for this procedure too and she said exactly what you did &#8211; she&#8217;d do it all over again! I hope I&#8217;m that way too! I&#8217;m not with MYA, initially I was going to book with them but there nearest clinic was miles away and my concern was how I&#8217;d feel afterwards travelling back. I&#8217;ve booked with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-960070"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-op-story-375cc-partials/#post-859884" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b878a3da516c9431960f17fe60625497</guid>
				<title>Paige.&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/960067/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2015 06:38:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3620105d21a631ecb43784f5745dadf2</guid>
				<title>Paige. replied to the topic My op story.. 375cc partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-op-story-375cc-partials/#post-859879</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2015 06:28:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope your healing well <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/cydneyfx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@cydneyfx</a> 🙂 I hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. I&#8217;ve got my surgery on Tuesday with similar stats to yourself. I&#8217;m going for 365cc unders. Getting really nervous. Were you a day case or did you stay over night? Your looking great!! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb2af930351ccc80e88a45c6473751c6</guid>
				<title>Paige. replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/comparison-pictures/#post-859870</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2015 06:08:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emma/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emma</a> your looking fab in both pics! But it&#8217;s seeing the difference in 12 weeks! What was it you had? My op is on Tuesday. Getting really nervous!! Xxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e366658130c3ac5220fcd81530c1277</guid>
				<title>Paige. replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/comparison-pictures/#post-859870</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2015 06:08:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emma/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emma</a> your looking fab in both pics! But it&#8217;s mixing the difference in 12 weeks! What was it you had? My op is on Tuesday. Getting really nervous!! Xxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f740fafd96a5f6d94dad39c7bbe4350</guid>
				<title>Paige. posted an update: @paigesennett hi, hope you don't mind the add. Going for my [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/959496/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2015 06:44:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/paigesennett/' rel="nofollow ugc">@paigesennett</a> hi, hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. Going for my op in 4 days and I seen your similar stats to me 🙂 hope your well! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f408c58847260b227e69e8cc3eed8552</guid>
				<title>Paige. replied to the topic Just been measured - 30F !!!! :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-been-measured-30f/page/2/#post-859213</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Aug 2015 14:04:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your looking great! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">837c1e33c72ede5495d392b78a6b138b</guid>
				<title>Paige. started the topic 5 days until my op!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-days-until-my-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Aug 2015 13:46:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls.</p>
<p>I hope everyone&#8217;s well. I&#8217;m beginning to get nervous about my op. My admission time is 11am although the he nurse said to me yesterday my surgery is scheduled in for 11.45am :O eeeek!</p>
<p>I&#8217;m packing my bag today as its my last day off work before my op on Tuesday. Do you girls have anything to recommend that I bring?? I&#8217;m in from Tuesday&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-959261"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-days-until-my-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a91a0b5c49d2d45a7fc4dfc6cd40190e</guid>
				<title>Paige. started the topic Surgery booked! Advise pls girls xx in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-advise-pls-girls-xx/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:42:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Finally, plucked up the courage to book my surgery on the 11tg of August. 8 weeks to go! &#x1f497; 😀 </p>
<p>See my surgeon for last consultation on the 5th (as he&#8217;s away on holiday from now till then) Offered 295cc from a 32 a with moderate profile on my last visit. I&#8217;m Now wanting to go bigger!  Fingers crossed they&#8217;ll allow me! If not bigger cc would the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-942091"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-advise-pls-girls-xx/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">803507e475880d8ef3b879cf9f1e6ced</guid>
				<title>Paige.&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/942088/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:36:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9739288116ec53368e7beb4cc863d6f8</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Chel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/887682/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 15:57:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ef57e374ddd6794783c124565eb2115</guid>
				<title>Paige. and AmandaT are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/887102/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:48:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d97019203bbee2cc205a0a047633d6b</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886402/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2015 21:55:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef0001c38b25e7858bfb02131d826132</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Lauren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886164/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2015 17:19:59 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3ab0380b9ec6e5cc7975f6abc9cf7ea</guid>
				<title>Paige. replied to the topic Anyone 275cc unders?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-275cc-unders/#post-821919</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2015 16:42:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi guys. I hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. I&#8217;m similar stats and seen my surgeon who recommended 295cc under the mucsle xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c62f687dee5a92c3564660b46b378dc1</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Kristina (@kikij87) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886114/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2015 16:08:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee762e839f14ec5b4a4cdb99d1c6c925</guid>
				<title>Paige. posted an update: @kikij87 hi, I hope you don't mind the add. You look fab! [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886113/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2015 16:08:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kikij87/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kikij87</a> hi, I hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. You look fab! Hope your healing well Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f12b080f2f5c61080c28a989ea0a7747</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Fran are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886062/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2015 13:45:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6878a51f041334e56f89eaadbe159f8</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Jodie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/886048/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2015 13:27:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">362542a60b7febb5334e7e7c5c303dcb</guid>
				<title>Paige. replied to the topic Surgery done 250cc overs Dr Fiumara... So happy! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-done-250cc-overs-dr-fiumara-so-happy/page/2/#post-821881</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2015 13:13:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jodie, hope you don&#8217;t mind the add xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">672ec6e43d5be860a5f82df1839ea1f8</guid>
				<title>Paige. started the topic Size 6/8 295cc.. Helppp in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/size-68-295cc-helppp/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2015 13:11:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yesterday I went and met a lovely surgeon who preforms the surgery closer to where I stay appose to me travelling a long distance (which I was planning before) he was great. Understood me very well and didn&#8217;t make me feel like other surgeons have done.</p>
<p>Basically, the previous surgeon had suggested 375/395cc for me, but the surgeon I visted&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-886041"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/size-68-295cc-helppp/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">450554597b44fa8014f9bb7506aabd3f</guid>
				<title>Paige. and becky are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/877265/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:09:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5721325717b058e95c9a06d4bdbaa111</guid>
				<title>Paige.&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/874812/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:21:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06c85ac5bba7856106c0a38362bcf923</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Sophie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816631/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:08:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c361d89a6ba6b7b00e72aaef83eb86c5</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Viki are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815996/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:06:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4701a846b2415456a4cfa76527a7ffc</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Kirsty are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815965/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 19:22:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb5b08668ed32e5ef10b5fc40bc59538</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815951/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 19:05:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aaf7d6762991c2fbb930fd83e8faed3e</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Karolina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815840/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 15:14:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e083efab1d2b9251c20a097d14278067</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Leonie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815803/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 14:19:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">248cd7e64acd4cb6350e949ab4ebc5ec</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Sara are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815782/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 13:31:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d9186644772403f1f3e1ceaa8335674</guid>
				<title>Paige. posted an update: I'll be so glad when my decision is made and April/May comes  :D</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815620/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 09:24:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ll be so glad when my decision is made and April/May comes  😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ca623313789bcec308cc4c18c6bf5d3</guid>
				<title>Paige. posted an update: Next consultation next week :) so glad I'm doing second opinions!</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815619/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 09:23:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Next consultation next week 🙂 so glad I&#8217;m doing second opinions!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acd376e36ac2f0a2b52e31b93e59b00d</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Kate are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815585/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 07:33:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8be04204c98023a4430605d80895c9c</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Lucy Anna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815526/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Dec 2014 22:36:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bb57c964e6a782dc143f9704622a345</guid>
				<title>Paige. and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815516/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Dec 2014 21:45:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8db5bae91eee8058bbdd8fe9090e0d5d</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Skye fowler are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815450/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Dec 2014 20:16:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f177071e22d27194f123d42e753c59e</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/805182/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Nov 2014 19:41:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49bfe4337246cbd7ddf37e23b37921c7</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Megan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/805159/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Nov 2014 19:06:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ccc68d3a5b27db0ec8f7b62f1ad48af</guid>
				<title>Paige. and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/805112/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:19:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbd4c012bb38cc19da461f34d3147788</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Kayleigh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/805068/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:06:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5c11312a859063ac7339e653f8a655e</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Rach are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/805040/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:36:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bd6230f75d148f409a01fa9536aaa1b</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Zahava are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/805031/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:19:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8504cf149a20d371a0ef87b876133330</guid>
				<title>Paige. and Lauren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/805024/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:15:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3a26765561b9a4cbc89e34bcf5df186</guid>
				<title>Paige. posted an update: Another consultation booked to see a different surgeon on [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/805007/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:48:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Another consultation booked to see a different surgeon on December the 4th. Looking forward for a second opinion </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/503 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 01:07:41 by W3 Total Cache
-->